You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
20 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Living Legend



praying i pass this exam pls
Private
Youtube Star



glowed wrote:
praying i pass this exam pls
Good lewk
Private
Minister of Pop





HOLY SHIT???
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Oo restaurant on island will do sankthansfeiring on saturday w some concert mayb i go
Oooh fun
I am no stranger to sitting at cafe alone nor going to concert alone but sitting at restaurant alone sounds kinda scary ngl
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:


HOLY SHIT???
I love tha eyes and cheeks but tha lip with it I’m not sure
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Oo restaurant on island will do sankthansfeiring on saturday w some concert mayb i go
Oooh fun
I am no stranger to sitting at cafe alone nor going to concert alone but sitting at restaurant alone sounds kinda scary ngl
But is it like super fancy restaurant or more like pub bistro type thing
octocat
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
octocat wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Sobbing

why r you here, go socialisera with ppl
They are scary straight men in their 30s
Ew sounds awful
Private
World Famous



time to go enjoy minthara's autistic swag for the rest of the evening
Private
Youtube Star



Can the flies piss off
Private
Youtube Star



remains wrote:
time to go enjoy minthara's autistic swag for the rest of the evening
You should kiss her
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Oooh fun
I am no stranger to sitting at cafe alone nor going to concert alone but sitting at restaurant alone sounds kinda scary ngl
But is it like super fancy restaurant or more like pub bistro type thing
Not fancy its outdoors but i know no one on island n everyone else knows everyone else…
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
remains wrote:
time to go enjoy minthara's autistic swag for the rest of the evening
You should kiss her
ceren is aggressively homosexual sadly hes already hoeing around too much also minthara thinks he's a pussy
Private
Youtube Star



I just saved minthara in my tactician
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
x

HOLY SHIT???
I love tha eyes and cheeks but tha lip with it I’m not sure

im electing to ignore the lipstick
Private
Streetmusician



Bus smells like toilet 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last