You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
jello should be illegal

Oh that kind
yesss
Private
World Famous



Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
jello on cheesecake is integral
jello should be illegal

x
well okay this i can accept
Private
Youtube Star



I’d rather just have fruit on top
Private
Streetmusician



Thanks for having my back amongst these haters Helene !!!
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
jello should be illegal

x
well okay this i can accept
yay!
Private
Minister of Pop



kruspersille wrote:
Thanks for having my back amongst these haters Helene !!!
OFC
Private
Minister of Pop



i usually make either carrotcake or cheesecake for birthdays
Private
Youtube Star



We just don’t do that at home but you can get it at bakeries
Private
Youtube Star



But that’s on baked
Private
Streetmusician



I think i wil buy ingrediens to make that actually! Altho no round kakeform at cabin so it will be square but thats fine..!!! Imagine cold nice ostekake w white wine in sun in garden aaaaaa
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
I’d rather just have fruit on top
makes out
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
I think i wil buy ingrediens to make that actually! Altho no round kakeform at cabin so it will be square but thats fine..!!! Imagine cold nice ostekake w white wine in sun in garden aaaaaa
Mmmm yes I reccomend a lot !!
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I’d rather just have fruit on top
makes out
Makes out in a fruity way
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
I think i wil buy ingrediens to make that actually! Altho no round kakeform at cabin so it will be square but thats fine..!!! Imagine cold nice ostekake w white wine in sun in garden aaaaaa
Mmmm yes I reccomend a lot !!
Norwegian cheesecake that is…
Private
World Famous



i have talked about this before i think but im  terrified of jello 

once we were in school canteen we had jello and a friend started jiggling it and i almost cried  
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last