You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Popstar



Bruh moment when I got kicked out n locks changed on me so im staying at a friends house, and my grandparents calls my friend ?? 
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
not the parents of my fam going for a free vacation, never to come back 💀
Huh
oh help i was thinking immigration 💀
Private
Youtube Star



ouch wrote:
Bruh moment when I got kicked out n locks changed on me so im staying at a friends house, and my grandparents calls my friend ?? 
Wtf your grandparents are insane
Private
Youtube Star



My brothers girlfriend’s brother is better at socializing with my family than me -_-
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
ouch wrote:
Bruh moment when I got kicked out n locks changed on me so im staying at a friends house, and my grandparents calls my friend ?? 
Wtf your grandparents are insane
Yeah im on toilet pooping now to avoid phone conversation but ill ask him abt what they said when I get back lol

Also we r gonna watch last episode of dexter now woho 
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Oh wait Sims?
yeah
they didn't leave luckily but they came back to make fun of my sim char, bonding over it n take a swim 💀
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
not the parents of my fam going for a free vacation, never to come back 💀
Huh
oh help i was thinking immigration 💀
AAHAHHA I wish that would make thinks easier for me lmao
Private
Princess of Pop



ouch wrote:
Bruh moment when I got kicked out n locks changed on me so im staying at a friends house, and my grandparents calls my friend ?? 
wtf
what happened
Private
World Famous



getting snaps from bestie while she still hasnt texted me makes me angry and sad 
Private
Youtube Star



ouch wrote:
devilcake wrote:
ouch wrote:
Bruh moment when I got kicked out n locks changed on me so im staying at a friends house, and my grandparents calls my friend ?? 
Wtf your grandparents are insane
Yeah im on toilet pooping now to avoid phone conversation but ill ask him abt what they said when I get back lol

Also we r gonna watch last episode of dexter now woho 
If they want to be evil and kick you out n make you homeless they should at least commit to not caring about you and both bother you like defuck glad you have friend to stay with
final episode of dexter is such a wild ride yas
Private
Popstar



Arthema wrote:
ouch wrote:
Bruh moment when I got kicked out n locks changed on me so im staying at a friends house, and my grandparents calls my friend ?? 
wtf
what happened
Idk they don't like me or my friends 
Private
Living Legend



i miss klavier
Private
World Famous



glowed wrote:
i miss klavier
me2
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
glowed wrote:
i miss klavier
me2
Me3 I hope she’s doing well
Private
Living Legend



i want to be a supportive friend to my bestie but if i have to hear about another thai bl couple i will start cryjgn
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last