You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Youtube Star



glowed wrote:
i want to be a supportive friend to my bestie but if i have to hear about another thai bl couple i will start cryjgn
Helppppp
Private
Living Legend



devilcake wrote:
glowed wrote:
i want to be a supportive friend to my bestie but if i have to hear about another thai bl couple i will start cryjgn
Helppppp
i annoy her with haikyuu in return but. haikyuu > thai bls all the way
Private
Youtube Star



glowed wrote:
devilcake wrote:
glowed wrote:
i want to be a supportive friend to my bestie but if i have to hear about another thai bl couple i will start cryjgn
Helppppp
i annoy her with haikyuu in return but. haikyuu > thai bls all the way
I agree because haikyuu is good and I don’t trust anything labeled bl
Private
Youtube Star



One of these days I should finish haikyuu this is the problem with starting a series before it’s finished
Private
Youtube Star



You know scania is bad when my mom was horrified at how racist they were
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
You know scania is bad when my mom was horrified at how racist they were
The
The car ppl?? ToT
Private
Living Legend



devilcake wrote:
One of these days I should finish haikyuu this is the problem with starting a series before it’s finished
well the manga is finished now so !

what season did you drop it on?
Private
Youtube Star



Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
You know scania is bad when my mom was horrified at how racist they were
The
The car ppl?? ToT
Skåne! 
Private
Youtube Star



glowed wrote:
devilcake wrote:
One of these days I should finish haikyuu this is the problem with starting a series before it’s finished
well the manga is finished now so !

what season did you drop it on?
I didn’t really drop it it’s just I watched the first season and then there wasn’t any more so I read the manga and then I was caught up with that and then I sorta forgot and didn’t watch as much anime anymore
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
You know scania is bad when my mom was horrified at how racist they were
The
The car ppl?? ToT
Skåne! 
Skåne
I spit on skåne!
Private
Youtube Star



Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
The
The car ppl?? ToT
Skåne! 
Skåne
I spit on skåne!
Real. Racist freaks tha lot of them!!!  (Not encrede but they don’t count they’re from up north)
Private
Living Legend



devilcake wrote:
glowed wrote:
devilcake wrote:
One of these days I should finish haikyuu this is the problem with starting a series before it’s finished
well the manga is finished now so !

what season did you drop it on?
I didn’t really drop it it’s just I watched the first season and then there wasn’t any more so I read the manga and then I was caught up with that and then I sorta forgot and didn’t watch as much anime anymore
lots of content to catch up on … 4 seasons and 4 movies go go
Private
Youtube Star



glowed wrote:
devilcake wrote:
glowed wrote:
well the manga is finished now so !

what season did you drop it on?
I didn’t really drop it it’s just I watched the first season and then there wasn’t any more so I read the manga and then I was caught up with that and then I sorta forgot and didn’t watch as much anime anymore
lots of content to catch up on … 4 seasons and 4 movies go go
Yes!

maybe when I’m done rewatching dr who I’m finally starting to get into watching shows again
Private
Youtube Star



I’m still sad stars align wasn’t continued
Private
Popstar



My eyes r so dry and dead help, I slept 1,5 hours this night, the night before that 1 hour, before that 2 hours. Im abt to lose my shit, I can feel hella tired but then I wake up like 1 hour later n I think its gone like 6 cus I dream so much !! Aghhh
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last