You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Youtube Star



I just want sports anime that’s authentically queer and not mid (sort yoi fans)
Private
Youtube Star



Sorry*
Private
Living Legend



devilcake wrote:
I just want sports anime that’s authentically queer and not mid (sort yoi fans)
fanfics always exist … 😔
Private
Living Legend



are there even any queer sports anime other than yoi,,
Private
Youtube Star



glowed wrote:
are there even any queer sports anime other than yoi,,
Stars align!
Private
Living Legend



Private
Living Legend



devilcake wrote:
glowed wrote:
are there even any queer sports anime other than yoi,,
Stars align!
shall check it out, i haven’t heard of it before!
Private
Youtube Star



glowed wrote:
devilcake wrote:
glowed wrote:
are there even any queer sports anime other than yoi,,
Stars align!
shall check it out, i haven’t heard of it before!
It didn’t get renewed but it’s very cute
Private
Youtube Star



Tbh I barely count yoi 
Private
Living Legend



devilcake wrote:
Tbh I barely count yoi 
that’s the closest to queer we’ve got so far so. Eh
Private
Youtube Star



glowed wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Tbh I barely count yoi 
that’s the closest to queer we’ve got so far so. Eh
I’m old and bitter and I no longer care for scraps
Private
World Famous



bit cheek taste blood now eh
Private
Living Legend



man i love haikyuu …. Ok nap time now
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
bit cheek taste blood now eh
Yum
Private
Youtube Star



Stores are closed apparently so sadge I wanted monster after this
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last