You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Minister of Pop



Im actually gonna scream?

like halfan hour ago:
brother: its tour jirthday you pick movie
me: not today
him: bo but its you we’re celebrating

him now:
brother: isnt it today that is your birthdsy??? 21st???
me: *stares at him* …….no.
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
Im actually gonna scream?

like halfan hour ago:
brother: its tour jirthday you pick movie
me: not today
him: bo but its you we’re celebrating

him now:
brother: isnt it today that is your birthdsy??? 21st???
me: *stares at him* …….no.
The drugs made him stupid
Private
Youtube Star



That’s like when my dad nervously walked into my room a couple of days before my birthday and asked if I wanted to do something because it was my birthday and I was like bro that’s in a week thanks for remembering -_-
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Im actually gonna scream?

like halfan hour ago:
brother: its tour jirthday you pick movie
me: not today
him: bo but its you we’re celebrating

him now:
brother: isnt it today that is your birthdsy??? 21st???
me: *stares at him* …….no.
The drugs made him stupid
Help…
i dontthink hes on drugs rightat this moment
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
That’s like when my dad nervously walked into my room a couple of days before my birthday and asked if I wanted to do something because it was my birthday and I was like bro that’s in a week thanks for remembering -_-
Nah…..
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Im actually gonna scream?

like halfan hour ago:
brother: its tour jirthday you pick movie
me: not today
him: bo but its you we’re celebrating

him now:
brother: isnt it today that is your birthdsy??? 21st???
me: *stares at him* …….no.
The drugs made him stupid
Help…
i dontthink hes on drugs rightat this moment
I think the stupid remains

vut it might just be the adhd lol
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
That’s like when my dad nervously walked into my room a couple of days before my birthday and asked if I wanted to do something because it was my birthday and I was like bro that’s in a week thanks for remembering -_-
Nah…..
The drugs did make him stupid(er)
Private
Youtube Star



Everyone’s playing corn hole and they’re being really loud please stop
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
The drugs made him stupid
Help…
i dontthink hes on drugs rightat this moment
I think the stupid remains

vut it might just be the adhd lol
Im used to him missing my birthday by a day (never gets less hurtful but im ised to it) but homie i told you not that lomg ago it isnt todsy…you also said it correctly on wednesday, like what…how..
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
That’s like when my dad nervously walked into my room a couple of days before my birthday and asked if I wanted to do something because it was my birthday and I was like bro that’s in a week thanks for remembering -_-
Nah…..
The drugs did make him stupid(er)
Stupid drugs stupid people
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Help…
i dontthink hes on drugs rightat this moment
I think the stupid remains

vut it might just be the adhd lol
Im used to him missing my birthday by a day (never gets less hurtful but im ised to it) but homie i told you not that lomg ago it isnt todsy…you also said it correctly on wednesday, like what…how..
My moms like this too tbh,,, scatterbrained but in the most annoying way
Teabag
World Famous



Boo
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I think the stupid remains

vut it might just be the adhd lol
Im used to him missing my birthday by a day (never gets less hurtful but im ised to it) but homie i told you not that lomg ago it isnt todsy…you also said it correctly on wednesday, like what…how..
My moms like this too tbh,,, scatterbrained but in the most annoying way
Hate that
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
Boo
Baaa
Private
World Famous



do u rly have to vacuum at 8pm.
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last