You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Im used to him missing my birthday by a day (never gets less hurtful but im ised to it) but homie i told you not that lomg ago it isnt todsy…you also said it correctly on wednesday, like what…how..
My moms like this too tbh,,, scatterbrained but in the most annoying way
Hate that
Altho she’s at least she’s good at birthday but I think that’s a socialized as a woman thing
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
do u rly have to vacuum at 8pm.
Sorry that’s me
Teabag
World Famous



First im the only one not joining kubb, and now im the one not swimming in pool- im trying to be social i swear
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
do u rly have to vacuum at 8pm.
Sorry that’s me
please stop my head hurts
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
First im the only one not joining kubb, and now im the one not swimming in pool- im trying to be social i swear
This sounds painful why are you there

by the way we are going to the NärCon rave I made Sam agree
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
do u rly have to vacuum at 8pm.
Sorry that’s me
please stop my head hurts
You need noise cancelling headphones
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
First im the only one not joining kubb, and now im the one not swimming in pool- im trying to be social i swear
This sounds painful why are you there

by the way we are going to the NärCon rave I made Sam agree
Okayy
I have been there a few times on my own just to get my energy out before eep
But now it mite be fun uwu
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
First im the only one not joining kubb, and now im the one not swimming in pool- im trying to be social i swear
This sounds painful why are you there

by the way we are going to the NärCon rave I made Sam agree
Okayy
I have been there a few times on my own just to get my energy out before eep
But now it mite be fun uwu
I’ve always been to scared of the rave I’m excited to go now that I’m not loner convwntioner yas
is it fun….
Teabag
World Famous



Also im thinking more and more about maybe joining your room  but im still unsure
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
My moms like this too tbh,,, scatterbrained but in the most annoying way
Hate that
Altho she’s at least she’s good at birthday but I think that’s a socialized as a woman thing
Couldnt be me
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
Also im thinking more and more about maybe joining your room  but im still unsure
Good thing is you don’t have commit as long as you bring something to sleep on on tha floor I am not a sharing bed sort of person yas!

if you do we can use your sovsal spot as day storage 😭
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Hate that
Altho she’s at least she’s good at birthday but I think that’s a socialized as a woman thing
Couldnt be me
I’m useless at remembering it too I think it might be a hetero woman trait to compensate for the straight men in their life
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Sorry that’s me
please stop my head hurts
You need noise cancelling headphones
i have i dont want to put on rn
Private
Youtube Star



Oh moms aunt is at hospice
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
please stop my head hurts
You need noise cancelling headphones
i have i dont want to put on rn
I wear mine like 24/7
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last