You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Altho she’s at least she’s good at birthday but I think that’s a socialized as a woman thing
Couldnt be me
I’m useless at remembering it too I think it might be a hetero woman trait to compensate for the straight men in their life
Oh im good at birthdays i think, at least when it comes to family i just ment imagine being socialized.. 
Private
Youtube Star



Altho apparently they’re sending her home because she’s doing better?? But that’s stupid because she’s literally dying at least let her be comfortable 
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Couldnt be me
I’m useless at remembering it too I think it might be a hetero woman trait to compensate for the straight men in their life
Oh im good at birthdays i think, at least when it comes to family i just ment imagine being socialized.. 
socialization doesn’t just happen at home tho unless you were like isolated n home schooled
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Also im thinking more and more about maybe joining your room  but im still unsure
Good thing is you don’t have commit as long as you bring something to sleep on on tha floor I am not a sharing bed sort of person yas!

if you do we can use your sovsal spot as day storage 😭
Yesyes i bring luftmadrass either way

And omg that is the real big brain. I will bring extra yogamatta just to claim a spot
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I’m useless at remembering it too I think it might be a hetero woman trait to compensate for the straight men in their life
Oh im good at birthdays i think, at least when it comes to family i just ment imagine being socialized.. 
socialization doesn’t just happen at home tho unless you were like isolated n home schooled
I wasnt lmao i just didnt have sny friends a solid chunk of it andthe friends i did have mostly ended up stabbing me in the back so … not the best socializstion lmao
Teabag
World Famous



Barb told me we gonna hav to let hotel know another person is staying in room and maby pay an extra 200kr but ofc i will stand for that cost, and if u want something for letting me stay there let me know
Private
Minister of Pop



Brother is already talking sbt how much is left of the movie and how he wont be that late … fun
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
Barb told me we gonna hav to let hotel know another person is staying in room and maby pay an extra 200kr but ofc i will stand for that cost, and if u want something for letting me stay there let me know
Or we don’t tell them how will they know….
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Also im thinking more and more about maybe joining your room  but im still unsure
Good thing is you don’t have commit as long as you bring something to sleep on on tha floor I am not a sharing bed sort of person yas!

if you do we can use your sovsal spot as day storage 😭
Yesyes i bring luftmadrass either way

And omg that is the real big brain. I will bring extra yogamatta just to claim a spot
Yes… I was already low key contemplating making you maybe store a pair of shoes or smth for me there during the day because I get awful foot pain rly fast 😭 but if you stay with me in hotel room we get best of both worlds,,, both easy access to stuff and comfy place to sleep and shower :3
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Oh im good at birthdays i think, at least when it comes to family i just ment imagine being socialized.. 
socialization doesn’t just happen at home tho unless you were like isolated n home schooled
I wasnt lmao i just didnt have sny friends a solid chunk of it andthe friends i did have mostly ended up stabbing me in the back so … not the best socializstion lmao
Hmm but like fem/masc and like misogynistic socialization is also stuff like teacher putting unruly boy next studious girl in class to “calm him” and thus forcing girl to have to deal with men’s bullshit without complaints and blahblah that’s tha sorta socialization I meant!
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
Brother is already talking sbt how much is left of the movie and how he wont be that late … fun
Or brother needs a cussing out
Private
Youtube Star



Your
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
socialization doesn’t just happen at home tho unless you were like isolated n home schooled
I wasnt lmao i just didnt have sny friends a solid chunk of it andthe friends i did have mostly ended up stabbing me in the back so … not the best socializstion lmao
Hmm but like fem/masc and like misogynistic socialization is also stuff like teacher putting unruly boy next studious girl in class to “calm him” and thus forcing girl to have to deal with men’s bullshit without complaints and blahblah that’s tha sorta socialization I meant!
Ah yes

throwback to my first grade teacher getting sick of me n my friend at the time in like second grade talkimg so she placed me behind another board thing where no one would even see me when i raised my hand
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Brother is already talking sbt how much is left of the movie and how he wont be that late … fun
Or brother needs a cussing out
Having such a good time (((: he couldve just not come, i didnt even want to anymore.
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
I wasnt lmao i just didnt have sny friends a solid chunk of it andthe friends i did have mostly ended up stabbing me in the back so … not the best socializstion lmao
Hmm but like fem/masc and like misogynistic socialization is also stuff like teacher putting unruly boy next studious girl in class to “calm him” and thus forcing girl to have to deal with men’s bullshit without complaints and blahblah that’s tha sorta socialization I meant!
Ah yes

throwback to my first grade teacher getting sick of me n my friend at the time in like second grade talkimg so she placed me behind another board thing where no one would even see me when i raised my hand
Help….
some teachers should not be trachers
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last