You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Brother is already talking sbt how much is left of the movie and how he wont be that late … fun
Or brother needs a cussing out
Having such a good time (((: he couldve just not come, i didnt even want to anymore.
Send him an angy text after n tell him he is a poopie
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Hmm but like fem/masc and like misogynistic socialization is also stuff like teacher putting unruly boy next studious girl in class to “calm him” and thus forcing girl to have to deal with men’s bullshit without complaints and blahblah that’s tha sorta socialization I meant!
Ah yes

throwback to my first grade teacher getting sick of me n my friend at the time in like second grade talkimg so she placed me behind another board thing where no one would even see me when i raised my hand
Help….
some teachers should not be trachers
Fr.. luckily we only had her for the first 2 years
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Or brother needs a cussing out
Having such a good time (((: he couldve just not come, i didnt even want to anymore.
Send him an angy text after n tell him he is a poopie
Acskfkf no ill probably just go rot in my room when he leaves
Private
World Famous



ear hurts
Private
Youtube Star



Telling my moms boyfriend about veneers
concertsrule
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Telling my moms boyfriend about veneers
i thought you said weiners....
Private
Youtube Star



concertsrule wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Telling my moms boyfriend about veneers
i thought you said weiners....
help
Private
Youtube Star



He’s not her boyfriend they’re literally engaged but I can’t remember which gender has 2 e so I just write boyfriend….
concertsrule
National Star



devilcake wrote:
He’s not her boyfriend they’re literally engaged but I can’t remember which gender has 2 e so I just write boyfriend….
in america it doesnt matter i think, or at least i dont give a shit and im the only america that matters. other than dogdog
Private
Youtube Star



concertsrule wrote:
devilcake wrote:
He’s not her boyfriend they’re literally engaged but I can’t remember which gender has 2 e so I just write boyfriend….
in america it doesnt matter i think, or at least i dont give a shit and im the only america that matters. other than dogdog
This is true I care only for you American aopinion and also dogdog but double dog is not here
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
He’s not her boyfriend they’re literally engaged but I can’t remember which gender has 2 e so I just write boyfriend….
one e male
2 ee female me thinks but uh
significant other or partner could work no?
but I'm sure ppl would understand, I saw enough Americans write fiance, talking about a woman
Private
Minister of Pop



Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
He’s not her boyfriend they’re literally engaged but I can’t remember which gender has 2 e so I just write boyfriend….
one e male
2 ee female me thinks but uh
significant other or partner could work no?
but I'm sure ppl would understand, I saw enough Americans write fiance, talking about a woman
...
I didn kno there was a difference I only say fiance they r all gay now
Private
Youtube Star



Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
He’s not her boyfriend they’re literally engaged but I can’t remember which gender has 2 e so I just write boyfriend….
one e male
2 ee female me thinks but uh
significant other or partner could work no?
but I'm sure ppl would understand, I saw enough Americans write fiance, talking about a woman
Maybe it’s a distinction that’s sorta falling away with the years wouldn’t surprise me if the difference is gone completely in a decade
Private
Youtube Star



Maxwell wrote:
Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
He’s not her boyfriend they’re literally engaged but I can’t remember which gender has 2 e so I just write boyfriend….
one e male
2 ee female me thinks but uh
significant other or partner could work no?
but I'm sure ppl would understand, I saw enough Americans write fiance, talking about a woman
...
I didn kno there was a difference I only say fiance they r all gay now
Good
Private
Minister of Pop



Tb to all the guys in spanish class wiriting they had a husband insyead of wife
Happy pride boys!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last