You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Youtube Star



Maxwell wrote:
Tb to all the guys in spanish class wiriting they had a husband insyead of wife
Happy pride boys!
I love this
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
He’s not her boyfriend they’re literally engaged but I can’t remember which gender has 2 e so I just write boyfriend….
i misread and i thought you meant you dont remember what gender he is and so just refer as boyfriend i 
Private
World Famous



engagee 
Private
World Famous



mmm jordgubbe 
Private
World Famous



is it plural or singular actually
Private
Youtube Star



I hate realizing I do sway back and forth swing stim like 24/7 because now I get self conscious about it it was better when I didn’t realize
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
is it plural or singular actually
En jordgubbe två jordgubbar
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
He’s not her boyfriend they’re literally engaged but I can’t remember which gender has 2 e so I just write boyfriend….
i misread and i thought you meant you dont remember what gender he is and so just refer as boyfriend i 
Laff
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
is it plural or singular actually
En jordgubbe två jordgubbar
Calling strawberries jordgubbe is so funnay… earth old man
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
is it plural or singular actually
En jordgubbe två jordgubbar
uno dos tres
Private
World Famous



jag älskar jordgubbar
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
is it plural or singular actually
En jordgubbe två jordgubbar
uno dos tres
Dale!
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
jag älskar jordgubbar
Jag med
Private
Youtube Star



Jag har ätit många jordgubbar idag
Private
Youtube Star



I will teach weedee Swedish so she can move here yas
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last