You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
IVE BEEN HERE FOR 4 HOURS??
Where are you!
im writing down ids from auction account😭
Private
Youtube Star



Dart
Private
World Famous



actually im writing down igc and new items that abby added today yass but 4 hours/.. bro...
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
IVE BEEN HERE FOR 4 HOURS??
Where are you!
im writing down ids from auction account😭
Jebus
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Where are you!
im writing down ids from auction account😭
Jebus
Chrust
Private
World Famous



im in right hand so ig soon.. an hour max aha.... PAY ME 
concertsrule
National Star



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Where are you!
im writing down ids from auction account😭
Jebus
jegus *looks at you*
Private
World Famous



i was like im gonna finish this category and take a break
i forgot. it was 2 hours ago. 
Private
Minister of Pop



Gettin headache
concertsrule
National Star



whydoiexist wrote:
i was like im gonna finish this category and take a break
i forgot. it was 2 hours ago. 
break time NOW
Private
Youtube Star



concertsrule wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
im writing down ids from auction account😭
Jebus
jegus *looks at you*
Gog
Private
Youtube Star



I see weedee do important dt business and I’m like maybe it’s time for me to quit I’m just bogging the team back
Private
World Famous



concertsrule wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
i was like im gonna finish this category and take a break
i forgot. it was 2 hours ago. 
break time NOW
no ill just finish
Private
Youtube Star



Back

down
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
I see weedee do important dt business and I’m like maybe it’s time for me to quit I’m just bogging the team back
fjbhjhbghj NO

Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last