You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Jebus
jegus *looks at you*
Gog
Bøg
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I see weedee do important dt business and I’m like maybe it’s time for me to quit I’m just bogging the team back
fjbhjhbghj NO
I do no team stuff 😭😭😭
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
jegus *looks at you*
Gog
Bøg
It’s their fault
Private
World Famous



i actually dont mind doing that its kinda the same action over and over again which is kinda fun 
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I see weedee do important dt business and I’m like maybe it’s time for me to quit I’m just bogging the team back
fjbhjhbghj NO
I do no team stuff 😭😭😭
who cares 
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
i actually dont mind doing that its kinda the same action over and over again which is kinda fun 
Meditative!
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
fjbhjhbghj NO
I do no team stuff 😭😭😭
who cares 
Ai feel bad….
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I do no team stuff 😭😭😭
who cares 
Ai feel bad….
who cares. 
can u design
concertsrule
National Star



oh did i tell you matteo i decided to restart homestuck? mostly bc i lost my page number when moving browsers and also bc i took it oh so seriously.

i had to read problem sleuth to realize the complicated shit is just hussie's humour and that its ok that im so confused
Private
World Famous



can u design for me with me finish my design can we collab 
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
who cares 
Ai feel bad….
who cares. 
can u design
Barely
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
can u design for me with me finish my design can we collab 
What’s the design
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
can u design for me with me finish my design can we collab 
What’s the design
any but also
Private
World Famous



ear go EEEEEEEEEE
concertsrule
National Star



whydoiexist wrote:
ear go EEEEEEEEEE
cute little tinnitus
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last