You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
misscashmere
National Star



Nawww not my little brother having covid that's so 2020
Teabag
World Famous



Going party now, wish me luck
Private
Minister of Pop



I delivered pizza do intrestin man nd I handed over his pizza nd he brout both hands up to take tge pizza and his pants falls down like all the way down thete he stands in his undies nd he is like "nei øsj not good to drop my pants hahah!" Im there like -____-
Private
Minister of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
I delivered pizza do intrestin man nd I handed over his pizza nd he brout both hands up to take tge pizza and his pants falls down like all the way down thete he stands in his undies nd he is like "nei øsj not good to drop my pants hahah!" Im there like -____-
omg...
Private
Minister of Pop



Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I delivered pizza do intrestin man nd I handed over his pizza nd he brout both hands up to take tge pizza and his pants falls down like all the way down thete he stands in his undies nd he is like "nei øsj not good to drop my pants hahah!" Im there like -____-
omg...
He also askd if I wanted his cat which I was inclined to say yes until I realized that prob wasnt his cat he just askd if I wantd it
Private
Minister of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I delivered pizza do intrestin man nd I handed over his pizza nd he brout both hands up to take tge pizza and his pants falls down like all the way down thete he stands in his undies nd he is like "nei øsj not good to drop my pants hahah!" Im there like -____-
omg...
He also askd if I wanted his cat which I was inclined to say yes until I realized that prob wasnt his cat he just askd if I wantd it
help?!? kidnapped cat..
Private
Minister of Pop



He also had like vomiy stains on his shirt nd cig in mouth I was like bro shud I call someone- but he was alrdy on call w a buddy of his I guess this is the normal To T
Private
Minister of Pop



His neighbour is the guy that always orders delivery nd evry time he opens door he is wearing winter jacket no socks nd gamin headset
Private
Minister of Pop



...
Someone irdered delivery but they
They didn addthe number to the house ut just says
Location
Brother how do u think Ill find u nd then he didn pick up phone when I calld?!
Private
Minister of Pop



Just.. 3 hrs left.....
Private
Minister of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
...
Someone irdered delivery but they
They didn addthe number to the house ut just says
Location
Brother how do u think Ill find u nd then he didn pick up phone when I calld?!
you should be clairevoyant enough to just know
Private
Living Legend



Maxwell wrote:
Just.. 3 hrs left.....
you can do it !!!
Private
Living Legend



why is my pregnant cousin vaping … 
Private
Minister of Pop



glowed wrote:
why is my pregnant cousin vaping … 
....... nic free hopefully..?
Private
Streetmusician



kruspersille wrote:
I went to tha restaurant n i ordered a beer n i feel so uncomfortable being like one single 20something year old amongst big groups of old adults 😭 at least will hopefully be less awkward when concert starts
Ive been here for 2 hrs now n its not awkward anymore at all i am actually having a good time
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last