You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Minister of Pop



Heartbroken wrote:
glowed wrote:
why is my pregnant cousin vaping … 
....... nic free hopefully..?
not that that would be good either but.. better i suppose
Private
Living Legend



Heartbroken wrote:
glowed wrote:
why is my pregnant cousin vaping … 
....... nic free hopefully..?
I won’t ask but I sure hope so ! she’s a med student so I trust she’s not dumb ..
Private
Minister of Pop



glowed wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
glowed wrote:
why is my pregnant cousin vaping … 
....... nic free hopefully..?
I won’t ask but I sure hope so ! she’s a med student so I trust she’s not dumb ..
oof..
Private
Princess of Pop



glowed wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
glowed wrote:
why is my pregnant cousin vaping … 
....... nic free hopefully..?
I won’t ask but I sure hope so ! she’s a med student so I trust she’s not dumb ..
I said the same thing and remembered my mom exists
I hope it's notthe same case
Private
Princess of Pop



sensory overloads are so bad
at least I got yummy sliced grapes and strawberries in cream 
Private
Streetmusician



To think i experienced the same thing as ouch w snail on my floor n its trail ending abruptly
Private
World Famous



@glowed ily
Private
Popstar



kruspersille wrote:
To think i experienced the same thing as ouch w snail on my floor n its trail ending abruptly
X

Omg!! 
Teabag
World Famous



Omg i survived all night, good night, i shall not be drunk for another month now
Teabag
World Famous



I met my ex bff that i haven't met since 2015 💀 that was weird 
Teabag
World Famous



Good night
Private
Minister of Pop



Im gonna sit outside and chain smoke until i dont feel like crying or breaking down manically laughing anymore. 

i was worried she would do this. But then midnight passed and i thought okay borthdsy over, surely not?
but ofc shes in american timezone, its still my birthdsy for her.
why the FUCK would she think it appeopriate to message me. We are no longer bestfriends. We are not even friends. You are a stranger to me, you hurt me. Why are you NOW REACHING out to me as if you didnt break my heart?!
Private
Minister of Pop



Im not gonna respond. Fuck her, for soing this to me.
Private
Minister of Pop



Heartbroken wrote:
Im not gonna respond. Fuck her, for soing this to me.
i feel actually sick lmao
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
Im not gonna respond. Fuck her, for soing this to me.
: (
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last