You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
World Famous



ok bai 
Private
Youtube Star



Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
BABY
Private
Princess of Pop



I wonder
did anyone here play generation zero? 
Private
Youtube Star



Mother is not here
Private
Youtube Star



Mother is not picking up
Teabag
World Famous



I hav no strength to go get food
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
I hav no strength to go get food
Can someone bring you food
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
I hav no strength to go get food
Can someone bring you food
Unless cat learns to open fridge on her own,  then no
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
I hav no strength to go get food
Can someone bring you food
Unless cat learns to open fridge on her own,  then no
Oh you’re at barb place
Teabag
World Famous



I should also get my ass up and buy blister bandaids... i took the last one barb had but apparently I missed half of the blister.... 

It's a thigh blister it was hard to see!
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Can someone bring you food
Unless cat learns to open fridge on her own,  then no
Oh you’re at barb place
Ye, but even if i was home, i would've needed cat to learn fridge cus alone
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
I should also get my ass up and buy blister bandaids... i took the last one barb had but apparently I missed half of the blister.... 

It's a thigh blister it was hard to see!
Owww
Private
Youtube Star



Can we give me my money I want to online shop
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Can we give me my money I want to online shop
Given 2 cents i gor from u in ads
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last