You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Living Legend



Arthema wrote:
I wonder
did anyone here play generation zero? 
i wanted to 
Private
Living Legend



currently eating 3 eggs 
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Can we give me my money I want to online shop
Given 2 cents i gor from u in ads
Thank you that’ll cover it!
Private
Youtube Star



Mymble wrote:
currently eating 3 eggs 
Yum
Private
Youtube Star



I eat 2 eggs and 4 table spoons cottage cheese every day now (almost)
Private
Princess of Pop



Mymble wrote:
currently eating 3 eggs 
high five I ate 3 eggs for brekkie
Private
Living Legend



every wegovy tip is like remember to still eat 
and it feels SO counter intuitive   
Private
Princess of Pop



Mymble wrote:
Arthema wrote:
I wonder
did anyone here play generation zero? 
i wanted to 
I tried it with friends
it's.. idk I loved it and hated it but it can be really nice
there are keys for that game for rlly cheap so I am thinking...
Private
Youtube Star



Mymble wrote:
every wegovy tip is like remember to still eat 
and it feels SO counter intuitive   
I guess it makes sense once it starts workin?
Private
World Famous



hoe bit me
Private
Living Legend



devilcake wrote:
Mymble wrote:
every wegovy tip is like remember to still eat 
and it feels SO counter intuitive   
I guess it makes sense once it starts workin?
yes.. im just gonna focus on protein ! and eat when i remember 
Private
Living Legend



the absolute best part of the medication is no food noise 
Private
Streetmusician



I wish i could live here forever its insaaaaannneeee how much i love being here rn im sat in thw garden drinking white wine in the sun listening to lillebjørn nilsen w my headset on n just enjoying life so much 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Private
Youtube Star



Mymble wrote:
the absolute best part of the medication is no food noise 
God I wish that were me
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
I wish i could live here forever its insaaaaannneeee how much i love being here rn im sat in thw garden drinking white wine in the sun listening to lillebjørn nilsen w my headset on n just enjoying life so much 😭😭😭😭😭😭
You should move
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last