You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Youtube Star



remains wrote:
hoe bit me
I hope hoe is cat n not something scary
Private
Youtube Star



Turns out my mom was at k-rauta -_-
Private
Living Legend



eso or elden rign hmm....
Private
Living Legend



eso
Private
Youtube Star



Mymble wrote:
eso
Ofc!
Private
Youtube Star



Mom telling me to come to the gate to help her carry but she’s not there so no I’m just 🧍‍♂️very awkwardly while all the seniors with cottages walk n drive by
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
remains wrote:
hoe bit me
I hope hoe is cat n not something scary
mosquito
sucked my blood too
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
I wish i could live here forever its insaaaaannneeee how much i love being here rn im sat in thw garden drinking white wine in the sun listening to lillebjørn nilsen w my headset on n just enjoying life so much 😭😭😭😭😭😭
You should move
😭

at least i know exactly what i want when i am old retired person i want to be person who is at their island cabin all the time
Private
Streetmusician



First id need to buy cabin tho but i have until i am retired to do that
Private
Youtube Star



remains wrote:
devilcake wrote:
remains wrote:
hoe bit me
I hope hoe is cat n not something scary
mosquito
sucked my blood too
That is a hoe!
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
First id need to buy cabin tho but i have until i am retired to do that
Plenty of time to save up
Private
Youtube Star



Altho by the time we’re retired the earth has prolly died already sorry to say
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
Altho by the time we’re retired the earth has prolly died already sorry to say
😭
Private
Youtube Star



Mom asking if I wanna visit her aunt at hospice n like I feel like I should because it’ll be the last chance to see her but it feels so weird and awkward
Private
Living Legend



meet Maelore, a bosmer arcanist ready to kick ass in this dlc 

Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last