You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
World Famous



Mymble wrote:
meet Maelore, a bosmer arcanist ready to kick ass in this dlc 
hell yea
Private
Minister of Pop



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
I wish i could live here forever its insaaaaannneeee how much i love being here rn im sat in thw garden drinking white wine in the sun listening to lillebjørn nilsen w my headset on n just enjoying life so much 😭😭😭😭😭😭
You should move
😭

at least i know exactly what i want when i am old retired person i want to be person who is at their island cabin all the time
Island cabins hit different..
Private
Youtube Star



Mymble wrote:
meet Maelore, a bosmer arcanist ready to kick ass in this dlc 

I wish her good luck kicking ass
Private
Minister of Pop



Close to our cabin is a lil island w only one cabin like they own the while island it looks SO CJUTE
Private
Youtube Star



Mymble you could turn one of your eso characters into an oc for artfite
Private
Living Legend



devilcake wrote:
Mymble you could turn one of your eso characters into an oc for artfite
wait i should
Private
Youtube Star



Mymble wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Mymble you could turn one of your eso characters into an oc for artfite
wait i should
I’m gonna with some of my balls gay characters :3
Private
Minister of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
Close to our cabin is a lil island w only one cabin like they own the while island it looks SO CJUTE
There is also another island w just goats I wonder who moved them ojt there but they seem to love it
They r so friendlt they jumped into our boat one time when we parkd there they were like OwO HEWRO!! *JUMP JUMP JUMP*
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Mymble wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Mymble you could turn one of your eso characters into an oc for artfite
wait i should
I’m gonna with some of my balls gay characters :3
i shud too........
Private
Youtube Star



remains wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Mymble wrote:
wait i should
I’m gonna with some of my balls gay characters :3
i shud too........
Yes you should ad fizzy so I can link her from imrin
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
remains wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I’m gonna with some of my balls gay characters :3
i shud too........
Yes you should ad fizzy so I can link her from imrin
nods nods nods nods nods
Private
Youtube Star



remains wrote:
devilcake wrote:
remains wrote:
i shud too........
Yes you should ad fizzy so I can link her from imrin
nods nods nods nods nods
Yes yes

@whydoiexist @Abby 
I think you two should add the rest of the party
$wag
Youtube Star



i just spent 50 euros on cookies 😭😭😭
Private
Youtube Star



joob wrote:
i just spent 50 euros on cookies 😭😭😭
How many cookies do you get with 50 euros
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
remains wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Yes you should ad fizzy so I can link her from imrin
nods nods nods nods nods
Yes yes

@whydoiexist @Abby 
I think you two should add the rest of the party
huh
to what
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last