You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
$wag
Youtube Star



devilcake wrote:
joob wrote:
i just spent 50 euros on cookies 😭😭😭
How many cookies do you get with 50 euros
a big one and 24
Private
Youtube Star



Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
remains wrote:
nods nods nods nods nods
Yes yes

@whydoiexist @Abby 
I think you two should add the rest of the party
huh
to what
Art fight!
Private
Youtube Star



joob wrote:
devilcake wrote:
joob wrote:
i just spent 50 euros on cookies 😭😭😭
How many cookies do you get with 50 euros
a big one and 24
Are they fancy cookies! 
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Yes yes

@whydoiexist @Abby 
I think you two should add the rest of the party
huh
to what
Art fight!
I wish I could, I'd love doing that actually
$wag
Youtube Star



devilcake wrote:
joob wrote:
devilcake wrote:
How many cookies do you get with 50 euros
a big one and 24
Are they fancy cookies! 
nope..
Private
Youtube Star



Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
huh
to what
Art fight!
I wish I could, I'd love doing that actually
You can just add a screenshot of her!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



joob wrote:
devilcake wrote:
joob wrote:
a big one and 24
Are they fancy cookies! 
nope..
Oh hm a liddol expensive
Private
Princess of Pop



considering I built her based on a nwn char I had made LONG ago 
only difference is the name 
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Art fight!
I wish I could, I'd love doing that actually
You can just add a screenshot of her!!!!
..... can I?
Private
Youtube Star



Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
I wish I could, I'd love doing that actually
You can just add a screenshot of her!!!!
..... can I?
Yes!
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
You can just add a screenshot of her!!!!
..... can I?
Yes!
but isn't the whole point making art for others and you make art as well?
hmmm
maybe I will do it then
Private
Youtube Star



Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
..... can I?
Yes!
but isn't the whole point making art for others and you make art as well?
hmmm
maybe I will do it then
You can but you don’t have to!

art fight is rly just about having fun!
Private
World Famous



At grandmas can’t wait to get buzzed 
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Yes!
but isn't the whole point making art for others and you make art as well?
hmmm
maybe I will do it then
You can but you don’t have to!

art fight is rly just about having fun!
huh
that is good to know
I have still the short backstory I wrote about her
sad
I wanna play nwn again now...
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
remains wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Yes you should ad fizzy so I can link her from imrin
nods nods nods nods nods
Yes yes

@whydoiexist @Abby 
I think you two should add the rest of the party
What does this mean 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last