You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Princess of Pop



seafoam and stardust.....

stardust... sucker for love.....
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
remains wrote:
nods nods nods nods nods
Yes yes

@whydoiexist @Abby 
I think you two should add the rest of the party
What does this mean 
Add neph to artfart
Private
Youtube Star



I suggested my brother bring over kitty to my place so I can watch him 24/7! So we’re gonna try to introduce kuro and Percy tomorrow :3
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
I suggested my brother bring over kitty to my place so I can watch him 24/7! So we’re gonna try to introduce kuro and Percy tomorrow :3
yooooooo
Private
Youtube Star



Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I suggested my brother bring over kitty to my place so I can watch him 24/7! So we’re gonna try to introduce kuro and Percy tomorrow :3
yooooooo
I’m actually somewhat optimistic with how it’ll go
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I suggested my brother bring over kitty to my place so I can watch him 24/7! So we’re gonna try to introduce kuro and Percy tomorrow :3
yooooooo
I’m actually somewhat optimistic with how it’ll go
happy to hear it! I am so hoping since mom lets us take one of the 3 cats when we move out, that we'd be able to introduce a second cat to our little princess
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Yes yes

@whydoiexist @Abby 
I think you two should add the rest of the party
What does this mean 
Add neph to artfart
Oh 
Private
World Famous



Why are they taking about Biden pls stop 
Private
Youtube Star



Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
yooooooo
I’m actually somewhat optimistic with how it’ll go
happy to hear it! I am so hoping since mom lets us take one of the 3 cats when we move out, that we'd be able to introduce a second cat to our little princess
Hopefully it’ll be nice since she’s used to living with other cats!
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I’m actually somewhat optimistic with how it’ll go
happy to hear it! I am so hoping since mom lets us take one of the 3 cats when we move out, that we'd be able to introduce a second cat to our little princess
Hopefully it’ll be nice since she’s used to living with other cats!
I'd say that maybe but the reason that mom is letting us take her is because she fighting with another cat we have
Private
World Famous



I’m want home 
Private
Youtube Star



Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
happy to hear it! I am so hoping since mom lets us take one of the 3 cats when we move out, that we'd be able to introduce a second cat to our little princess
Hopefully it’ll be nice since she’s used to living with other cats!
I'd say that maybe but the reason that mom is letting us take her is because she fighting with another cat we have
Oh yeah
then maybe you’ll need to find a good match with personality
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Hopefully it’ll be nice since she’s used to living with other cats!
I'd say that maybe but the reason that mom is letting us take her is because she fighting with another cat we have
Oh yeah
then maybe you’ll need to find a good match with personality
that's the plan! need to think what could be good mhm
Private
Princess of Pop



maybe I play bg3 again
too many games and head hurts so badly
Private
World Famous



Arthema wrote:
maybe I play bg3 again
too many games and head hurts so badly
I’m jelos 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last