You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Arthema wrote:
maybe I play bg3 again
too many games and head hurts so badly
I’m jelos 
I hope you get to go home soon and can also play games... without headache ofc
Private
World Famous



Arthema wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Arthema wrote:
maybe I play bg3 again
too many games and head hurts so badly
I’m jelos 
I hope you get to go home soon and can also play games... without headache ofc
I’m probably here til the end of the day… they are only making food ack 
Private
World Famous



I want to play games but I’m also bored of all games fifijfjfnfndkkskw
Private
World Famous



I’m so tired already can they stfu 
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Arthema wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I’m jelos 
I hope you get to go home soon and can also play games... without headache ofc
I’m probably here til the end of the day… they are only making food ack 


is food going to be yummy food?
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
I want to play games but I’m also bored of all games fifijfjfnfndkkskw
mood...
though I was gifted a game but it's rlly old
struggle
Private
World Famous



Arthema wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Arthema wrote:
I hope you get to go home soon and can also play games... without headache ofc
I’m probably here til the end of the day… they are only making food ack 


is food going to be yummy food?
Sashlik🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Private
World Famous



Arthema wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I want to play games but I’m also bored of all games fifijfjfnfndkkskw
mood...
though I was gifted a game but it's rlly old
struggle
What game 
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Arthema wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I want to play games but I’m also bored of all games fifijfjfnfndkkskw
mood...
though I was gifted a game but it's rlly old
struggle
What game 
system shock
it's great but the audio is so old and even if it's not scary it spooks the shit out of me to see the easiest enemy djhgbvfkd
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Arthema wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I’m probably here til the end of the day… they are only making food ack 


is food going to be yummy food?
Sashlik🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
omg.... yummyy
Private
World Famous



Food is here yay 
Private
World Famous



Arthema wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Arthema wrote:
mood...
though I was gifted a game but it's rlly old
struggle
What game 
system shock
it's great but the audio is so old and even if it's not scary it spooks the shit out of me to see the easiest enemy djhgbvfkd
Oh 94 that’s old 
play on mute 😭
Private
World Famous



Everyone’s annoyinggggggg
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Arthema wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
What game 
system shock
it's great but the audio is so old and even if it's not scary it spooks the shit out of me to see the easiest enemy djhgbvfkd
Oh 94 that’s old 
play on mute 😭
I would but no subtitles and a lot of things are told to you in audio, as in what to do and where to gooo
and yes olde than me sjbgks
Private
World Famous



Arthema wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Arthema wrote:
system shock
it's great but the audio is so old and even if it's not scary it spooks the shit out of me to see the easiest enemy djhgbvfkd
Oh 94 that’s old 
play on mute 😭
I would but no subtitles and a lot of things are told to you in audio, as in what to do and where to gooo
and yes olde than me sjbgks
Oh that shuks 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last