You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
World Famous



We are… very close,..
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
Are you durging
non durge has the option rite or do u have to pass a check 
you get an option if you have speak to animals on as durge ! but i didnt so my Smush Cute Things To Death instinct kicked in
Private
World Famous



Oke I leave until done eating goodbye 
Private
World Famous



remains wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Are you durging
non durge has the option rite or do u have to pass a check 
you get an option if you have speak to animals on as durge ! but i didnt so my Smush Cute Things To Death instinct kicked in
Oh! I c
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
remains wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Are you durging
non durge has the option rite or do u have to pass a check 
you get an option if you have speak to animals on as durge ! but i didnt so my Smush Cute Things To Death instinct kicked in
Oh! I c
ive choosen to kill everyone else tho :3 lae'zel and astarion like me for it
Private
Princess of Pop



remains wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Are you durging
non durge has the option rite or do u have to pass a check 
you get an option if you have speak to animals on as durge ! but i didnt so my Smush Cute Things To Death instinct kicked in
cute agression
Private
World Famous



remains wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
remains wrote:
you get an option if you have speak to animals on as durge ! but i didnt so my Smush Cute Things To Death instinct kicked in
Oh! I c
ive choosen to kill everyone else tho :3 lae'zel and astarion like me for it
Fun!! 
Private
World Famous



Omg chicken sashlik 
Private
World Famous



raspberry cider not very good
Private
Youtube Star



Now I need to deep clean my apartment so my brother don’t think I’m a slob when kuro comes over tomorrow
Private
World Famous



It’s not good at all
sashlik good conversations aren’t 
Private
World Famous



Grandmother talking about how they will all die soon 
Private
World Famous



Got half raw piece I will never eat meat again 
Private
World Famous



Ok cider not THAT bad but not the best 
Private
Minister of Pop



im bored
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last