You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
World Famous



I’m so bored 
Private
World Famous



Keep forgetting what cider tastes like bc the aftertaste is rather nice 
Private
World Famous



But then I take a sip and like oh 
Private
Youtube Star



Random child said smth to me but I couldn’t hear because i have headphones on…
Private
World Famous



Gonna throw away that cider I just tcant finish I🤩
Private
Princess of Pop



Mymble wrote:
i forgot british people exist 

Private
Princess of Pop



potato noodles... dunno if I'm a fan.....
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
Gonna throw away that cider I just tcant finish I🤩
twin
Private
World Famous



Drank apple cider that’s the best thing in the world thank you Somersby

now I’m trying to convince mom to go for a walk bc I sat in there for 5 minutes and it was russian nazi talk 
Private
World Famous



remains wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Gonna throw away that cider I just tcant finish I🤩
twin
What did tou drink 
Private
World Famous



Ok I’m officially tipsy
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
Ok I’m officially tipsy
Yay tipsy weeder?
Private
Youtube Star



I’m reading Mistborn 
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
remains wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Gonna throw away that cider I just tcant finish I🤩
twin
What did tou drink 
sour beer (bad) very dry cider (bad)
Private
World Famous



I’m back 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last