You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
World Famous



remains wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
remains wrote:
twin
What did tou drink 
sour beer (bad) very dry cider (bad)
Beer is always vad 
Private
World Famous



Now that I’m back cider is finally starting to work 
Private
World Famous



“Do you have no friend” I’m gonna kms 
Private
World Famous



He started to talk about his granddaughter?? For no reason?? But my dad left and I finally was able to left god bless
Private
World Famous



Dad left?? Dad came
Private
World Famous



I think I’m having a stroke 
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
I think I’m having a stroke 
yes
Private
World Famous



remains wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I think I’m having a stroke 
yes
Thank you 
Aphrodite
World Famous



Hihi i drank pear cider it was good
Private
World Famous



Aphrodite wrote:
Hihi i drank pear cider it was good
Yay what brand 
Private
World Famous



I drank too much bad cider D:
Private
World Famous



Eepy 
Private
Youtube Star



I would like to personally thank kuro for putting me in cleaning hyperfocus mode yas
Private
Youtube Star



I just remembered I need sustenance so I’m gonna go to the store n buy something to eat and kitty litter….. tomorrow my apartment will be so clean….
Private
Youtube Star



Locking my front door as if the patio door isn’t wide open
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last