You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
20 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Living Legend



not seeing hi thread among recently active threads is so sad, guys come back 😔
Private
Minister of Pop



glowed wrote:
not seeing hi thread among recently active threads is so sad, guys come back 😔
mmbut they r so eepy.. 
Private
Youtube Star



Yay random morning anxiety -_-
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Yay random morning anxiety -_-
nooo
Private
Princess of Pop



head hurty
must consume much water
Private
Youtube Star



I have been joined by snuggly cat

now I feel a bit bad that I’ll destroy his peace today
Private
Youtube Star



Arthema wrote:
head hurty
must consume much water
Water n painkiller I hope head less hurty soon
Teabag
World Famous



Honk mimimimimimmi
Private
World Famous



I wanna die
Private
World Famous



hello
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
I wanna die
Please dont
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
I wanna die
Please dont
please
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
I wanna die
Please dont
please
No.

why?
Private
World Famous



current job didn't offer me a job, which kinda sucks. I have the other job, so it's not bad bad, and I would've declined no matter what, but it still to know a place you're currently working don't really want to rehire. I'm guessing it's the lack of vibing with boss but eh
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Please dont
please
No.

why?
exam reading
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last