You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Popstar



Stomach hurts
Private
World Famous



hi.
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
current job didn't offer me a job, which kinda sucks. I have the other job, so it's not bad bad, and I would've declined no matter what, but it still to know a place you're currently working don't really want to rehire. I'm guessing it's the lack of vibing with boss but eh
I piss on your boss
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
please
No.

why?
exam reading
How do you still have exams it’s late june
Private
Youtube Star



Time to keep cleaning…. Then I will spray my whole apartment with cat calming spray…. N maybe see if I can find something to cover the door the cats can still sniff each other through
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
current job didn't offer me a job, which kinda sucks. I have the other job, so it's not bad bad, and I would've declined no matter what, but it still to know a place you're currently working don't really want to rehire. I'm guessing it's the lack of vibing with boss but eh
I piss on your boss
Thank 
It sucks, but the other job pays better so I guess I'm winning in the end
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
No.

why?
exam reading
How do you still have exams it’s late june
last exam tomorrow
Private
World Famous



i said hi.
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Time to keep cleaning…. Then I will spray my whole apartment with cat calming spray…. N maybe see if I can find something to cover the door the cats can still sniff each other through
this sounds cosy
i wanna clean too

how does cat calming spray work?
Private
World Famous



if you need audiobook for fun while cleaning pls say so
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
i said hi.
hemlo
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
current job didn't offer me a job, which kinda sucks. I have the other job, so it's not bad bad, and I would've declined no matter what, but it still to know a place you're currently working don't really want to rehire. I'm guessing it's the lack of vibing with boss but eh
I piss on your boss
Thank 
It sucks, but the other job pays better so I guess I'm winning in the end
Maybe you can view it like,,, the other place values employees more cause they’re willing to pay n sees your value, current place is just poopy boss and has nothing rly to do with you probably
Private
World Famous



Babel wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
i said hi.
hemlo
hiii
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I piss on your boss
Thank 
It sucks, but the other job pays better so I guess I'm winning in the end
Maybe you can view it like,,, the other place values employees more cause they’re willing to pay n sees your value, current place is just poopy boss and has nothing rly to do with you probably
other place is really good and sounded really happy about me starting so that's good. Poopy boss said they found someone with more experience, which I guess... fair, but I've literally worked there for 9 months, wdym more experience? I'm sorry, but I know at least one current employee with experience who absolutely suck
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Time to keep cleaning…. Then I will spray my whole apartment with cat calming spray…. N maybe see if I can find something to cover the door the cats can still sniff each other through
this sounds cosy
i wanna clean too

how does cat calming spray work?
It has feromones in it that calms them down a bit, you can get ones that you plug in and it diffuses it in the air too, I might get that if we decide Kuro can stay here while my brother is on vacay, but spray is good for like spraying the crate before goin g to the vet and stuff
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last