You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
Babel wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
i said hi.
hemlo
hiii
how are you
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
Thank 
It sucks, but the other job pays better so I guess I'm winning in the end
Maybe you can view it like,,, the other place values employees more cause they’re willing to pay n sees your value, current place is just poopy boss and has nothing rly to do with you probably
other place is really good and sounded really happy about me starting so that's good. Poopy boss said they found someone with more experience, which I guess... fair, but I've literally worked there for 9 months, wdym more experience? I'm sorry, but I know at least one current employee with experience who absolutely suck
Oh yeah current boss is just dumb and probably just don’t want to hire someone long term, any smart boss knows that actual on location experience is more valuable unless there’s an actual gap in skills
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Time to keep cleaning…. Then I will spray my whole apartment with cat calming spray…. N maybe see if I can find something to cover the door the cats can still sniff each other through
this sounds cosy
i wanna clean too

how does cat calming spray work?
It has feromones in it that calms them down a bit, you can get ones that you plug in and it diffuses it in the air too, I might get that if we decide Kuro can stay here while my brother is on vacay, but spray is good for like spraying the crate before goin g to the vet and stuff
WAIT YOU HAVE TWO CAT RIGHT NOW ??? i wanna see. This sounds like a good precaution before getting extra cat home too though !! just to no stress them.
I wish we made calming thing for humans
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
if you need audiobook for fun while cleaning pls say so
I started Mistborn!
Private
Popstar



Just remembered I forgot to hand in my school books so thats gonna be expensive lol
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Maybe you can view it like,,, the other place values employees more cause they’re willing to pay n sees your value, current place is just poopy boss and has nothing rly to do with you probably
other place is really good and sounded really happy about me starting so that's good. Poopy boss said they found someone with more experience, which I guess... fair, but I've literally worked there for 9 months, wdym more experience? I'm sorry, but I know at least one current employee with experience who absolutely suck
Oh yeah current boss is just dumb and probably just don’t want to hire someone long term, any smart boss knows that actual on location experience is more valuable unless there’s an actual gap in skills
Gap in skills seems kinda weird when I asked if it was more of what I've already done and they said yes, but a little more complicated because I would work full time.

New place is 6 colleagues to 19 rn though, so my introvert heart is happy
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
this sounds cosy
i wanna clean too

how does cat calming spray work?
It has feromones in it that calms them down a bit, you can get ones that you plug in and it diffuses it in the air too, I might get that if we decide Kuro can stay here while my brother is on vacay, but spray is good for like spraying the crate before goin g to the vet and stuff
WAIT YOU HAVE TWO CAT RIGHT NOW ??? i wanna see. This sounds like a good precaution before getting extra cat home too though !! just to no stress them.
I wish we made calming thing for humans
Not yet! Brother is visiting with Kuro in the afternoon to see if they can handle each other and if it goes well I’ll cat sit him at home for 2 weeks otherwise I’ll have to go feed him at my brothers apartment but him being alone for 2 whole weeks sounds so sad

they do it’s called drugs!
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
if you need audiobook for fun while cleaning pls say so
I started Mistborn!
oh nice !!
If you enjoy Mistborn read Stormlight Archive. If you don't really like Mistborn read Stormlight Archive anyway, because it's the better work of the two.
Private
World Famous



Babel wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Babel wrote:
hemlo
hiii
how are you
alive
Private
Youtube Star



ouch wrote:
Just remembered I forgot to hand in my school books so thats gonna be expensive lol
Nooooo
Private
World Famous



ouch wrote:
Just remembered I forgot to hand in my school books so thats gonna be expensive lol
hand then in now
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
other place is really good and sounded really happy about me starting so that's good. Poopy boss said they found someone with more experience, which I guess... fair, but I've literally worked there for 9 months, wdym more experience? I'm sorry, but I know at least one current employee with experience who absolutely suck
Oh yeah current boss is just dumb and probably just don’t want to hire someone long term, any smart boss knows that actual on location experience is more valuable unless there’s an actual gap in skills
Gap in skills seems kinda weird when I asked if it was more of what I've already done and they said yes, but a little more complicated because I would work full time.

New place is 6 colleagues to 19 rn though, so my introvert heart is happy
Lol yeah that’s just boss being absolutely dumb, when you leave the place write a bad workplace review on the boss

oh yeah that sounds much nicer tbh!
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
It has feromones in it that calms them down a bit, you can get ones that you plug in and it diffuses it in the air too, I might get that if we decide Kuro can stay here while my brother is on vacay, but spray is good for like spraying the crate before goin g to the vet and stuff
WAIT YOU HAVE TWO CAT RIGHT NOW ??? i wanna see. This sounds like a good precaution before getting extra cat home too though !! just to no stress them.
I wish we made calming thing for humans
Not yet! Brother is visiting with Kuro in the afternoon to see if they can handle each other and if it goes well I’ll cat sit him at home for 2 weeks otherwise I’ll have to go feed him at my brothers apartment but him being alone for 2 whole weeks sounds so sad

they do it’s called drugs!
sad lonely cat...
Don't you have another room in apartment, so they can be "split up"? I've heard that's the main way to go for cats. So slow introduction if they're not too happy.

God... I wish I had the nerve to do drugs
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
Babel wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
hiii
how are you
alive
me 2 unfortunately
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
if you need audiobook for fun while cleaning pls say so
I started Mistborn!
oh nice !!
If you enjoy Mistborn read Stormlight Archive. If you don't really like Mistborn read Stormlight Archive anyway, because it's the better work of the two.
I’m quite enjoying Mistborn so far actually but I did see some reviews saying it wasn’t his best work, but I’ll defo finish! I’ll keep this in mind tho :3
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last