You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Oh yeah current boss is just dumb and probably just don’t want to hire someone long term, any smart boss knows that actual on location experience is more valuable unless there’s an actual gap in skills
Gap in skills seems kinda weird when I asked if it was more of what I've already done and they said yes, but a little more complicated because I would work full time.

New place is 6 colleagues to 19 rn though, so my introvert heart is happy
Lol yeah that’s just boss being absolutely dumb, when you leave the place write a bad workplace review on the boss

oh yeah that sounds much nicer tbh!
it's so tempting... but I kinda wanna come back in a few years maybe, because the job was calm. Maybe not though after this.
Private
Popstar



Babel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Just remembered I forgot to hand in my school books so thats gonna be expensive lol
hand then in now
No its too late library is probably closed for summer n even then I don't even know where the library is 
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I started Mistborn!
oh nice !!
If you enjoy Mistborn read Stormlight Archive. If you don't really like Mistborn read Stormlight Archive anyway, because it's the better work of the two.
I’m quite enjoying Mistborn so far actually but I did see some reviews saying it wasn’t his best work, but I’ll defo finish! I’ll keep this in mind tho :3
The first book is really good! The 2nd book can be harder to get through, but stick with it, because the payoff in book 3 is nice.
I also think you might enjoy Mistborn 4-7 with a new cast of characters. I like the slow exploration Brando Sando has started doing into gender and sexuality, though it's a little cautionary rn. 
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
WAIT YOU HAVE TWO CAT RIGHT NOW ??? i wanna see. This sounds like a good precaution before getting extra cat home too though !! just to no stress them.
I wish we made calming thing for humans
Not yet! Brother is visiting with Kuro in the afternoon to see if they can handle each other and if it goes well I’ll cat sit him at home for 2 weeks otherwise I’ll have to go feed him at my brothers apartment but him being alone for 2 whole weeks sounds so sad

they do it’s called drugs!
lonely cat...
Don't you have another room in apartment, so they can be "split up"? I've heard that's the main way to go for cats. So slow introduction if they're not too happy.

God... I wish I had the nerve to do drugs
Yeah that’s the issue, normally you’d want to give them their own territories while introducing them, but since I live in a studio it’s not as much of an option, but I think I can sort of make due and maybe give kuro the bathroom and entry as his own space and split things of with a compost net… we’ll see…. I’m also gonna keep Percy outside when he gets here I think…. But normally you wanna do that for like a week, which isn’t rly doable 

get doctor to prescribe!
Private
World Famous



ouch wrote:
Babel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Just remembered I forgot to hand in my school books so thats gonna be expensive lol
hand then in now
No its too late library is probably closed for summer n even then I don't even know where the library is 
oh
can't you write to someone? Most places will accept late books rather than no books.
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Not yet! Brother is visiting with Kuro in the afternoon to see if they can handle each other and if it goes well I’ll cat sit him at home for 2 weeks otherwise I’ll have to go feed him at my brothers apartment but him being alone for 2 whole weeks sounds so sad

they do it’s called drugs!
lonely cat...
Don't you have another room in apartment, so they can be "split up"? I've heard that's the main way to go for cats. So slow introduction if they're not too happy.

God... I wish I had the nerve to do drugs
Yeah that’s the issue, normally you’d want to give them their own territories while introducing them, but since I live in a studio it’s not as much of an option, but I think I can sort of make due and maybe give kuro the bathroom and entry as his own space and split things of with a compost net… we’ll see…. I’m also gonna keep Percy outside when he gets here I think…. But normally you wanna do that for like a week, which isn’t rly doable 

get doctor to prescribe!
it sucks with smaller places, but I'm crossing my fingers for it to work out !! that would be most lovely after all.

I wish... i don't think my history with mental or physical health makes me eligible.
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
oh nice !!
If you enjoy Mistborn read Stormlight Archive. If you don't really like Mistborn read Stormlight Archive anyway, because it's the better work of the two.
I’m quite enjoying Mistborn so far actually but I did see some reviews saying it wasn’t his best work, but I’ll defo finish! I’ll keep this in mind tho :3
The first book is really good! The 2nd book can be harder to get through, but stick with it, because the payoff in book 3 is nice.
I also think you might enjoy Mistborn 4-7 with a new cast of characters. I like the slow exploration Brando Sando has started doing into gender and sexuality, though it's a little cautionary rn. 
Oh this actually is making me a bit more hopeful for the rest cause my main complaint right now is that it’s very,,, uknow cishet man fantasy? Like you know injecting a bunch of misogyny because they can’t imagine a world without women being seen as lesser n stuff
Private
Popstar



Babel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Babel wrote:
hand then in now
No its too late library is probably closed for summer n even then I don't even know where the library is 
oh
can't you write to someone? Most places will accept late books rather than no books.
Nope, but probably I won't be getting a bill until next school year or late summer or smth so ill figure smth out I guess 

Had to do this another time too cus same issue 
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
lonely cat...
Don't you have another room in apartment, so they can be "split up"? I've heard that's the main way to go for cats. So slow introduction if they're not too happy.

God... I wish I had the nerve to do drugs
Yeah that’s the issue, normally you’d want to give them their own territories while introducing them, but since I live in a studio it’s not as much of an option, but I think I can sort of make due and maybe give kuro the bathroom and entry as his own space and split things of with a compost net… we’ll see…. I’m also gonna keep Percy outside when he gets here I think…. But normally you wanna do that for like a week, which isn’t rly doable 

get doctor to prescribe!
it sucks with smaller places, but I'm crossing my fingers for it to work out !! that would be most lovely after all.

I wish... i don't think my history with mental or physical health makes me eligible.
But you are stressed and said you want unalivement!!!!
Private
Popstar



It was so stupid today or tbh past few weeks only 1-2 hours sleep a night, but yesterday I was actually rlly tired n fell asleep fairly easily but then I had crazy long nightmare n woke up after 1,5 hours feeling like I was abt to die so I just got out of bed !! Im losing my mind waking up at like 2 in the morning every day 
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I’m quite enjoying Mistborn so far actually but I did see some reviews saying it wasn’t his best work, but I’ll defo finish! I’ll keep this in mind tho :3
The first book is really good! The 2nd book can be harder to get through, but stick with it, because the payoff in book 3 is nice.
I also think you might enjoy Mistborn 4-7 with a new cast of characters. I like the slow exploration Brando Sando has started doing into gender and sexuality, though it's a little cautionary rn. 
Oh this actually is making me a bit more hopeful for the rest cause my main complaint right now is that it’s very,,, uknow cishet man fantasy? Like you know injecting a bunch of misogyny because they can’t imagine a world without women being seen as lesser n stuff
It really is! I think he's said in an interview that his biggest regret with Mistborn is the lack of women in the "main cast" and that the setup has been heavily inspired by the normal heist movies, which go for a similar setup.
Private
World Famous



ouch wrote:
Babel wrote:
ouch wrote:
No its too late library is probably closed for summer n even then I don't even know where the library is 
oh
can't you write to someone? Most places will accept late books rather than no books.
Nope, but probably I won't be getting a bill until next school year or late summer or smth so ill figure smth out I guess 

Had to do this another time too cus same issue 
what the fuck
this sucks
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Yeah that’s the issue, normally you’d want to give them their own territories while introducing them, but since I live in a studio it’s not as much of an option, but I think I can sort of make due and maybe give kuro the bathroom and entry as his own space and split things of with a compost net… we’ll see…. I’m also gonna keep Percy outside when he gets here I think…. But normally you wanna do that for like a week, which isn’t rly doable 

get doctor to prescribe!
it sucks with smaller places, but I'm crossing my fingers for it to work out !! that would be most lovely after all.

I wish... i don't think my history with mental or physical health makes me eligible.
But you are stressed and said you want unalivement!!!!
I know enough about the system to know that being stressed and wanting to die doesn't equal drugs unfort
Private
Popstar



Im kind of wondering if I want to buy n make one of these like not exactly these but just same thing different variant, but I don't have anywhere to put it since im well homeless but mby if I remember once I find somewhere else to live that isn't friends house cus hes tired of me already bruh




Private
Minister of Pop



Prayin i can find a bikini bottom at the store since i couldnt find mine blerghhhh
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last