You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Minister of Pop



Bought bikini piece but i sid not try it on bc 1. hate that 2. had a massive bag so hopefully it’ll work out brkfjf
Private
Minister of Pop



Omg 
I cudve been sleepin rn
Runs to bus bcus therapy appointment nd then c Ive got a msg sayin therapist sick so no therapy today but To T Im on the bus alrdy To T
Private
Minister of Pop



Guess we r goin to town,, !
Private
Youtube Star



Maxwell wrote:
Guess we r goin to town,, !
Get some yumyum food while you’re there!
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Guess we r goin to town,, !
Get some yumyum food while you’re there!
Yes >:3
Private
World Famous



theres a dog here again
it's a silly small wiener dog tho and it doesnt bark so i dont have to cry today
Private
Youtube Star



remains wrote:
theres a dog here again
it's a silly small wiener dog tho and it doesnt bark so i dont have to cry today
I love wiener doggies
Private
Youtube Star



Oh nice I will finally be free from the awful mobile data contract my mom signed for us this fall! I can’t wait to not pay 250 kr per month for 6 gb -_-
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
remains wrote:
theres a dog here again
it's a silly small wiener dog tho and it doesnt bark so i dont have to cry today
I love wiener doggies
they are an acceptable dog
Private
Minister of Pop



Grr someone took my usual bus seat
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Oh nice I will finally be free from the awful mobile data contract my mom signed for us this fall! I can’t wait to not pay 250 kr per month for 6 gb -_-
what the fuck
Private
World Famous



expensiv
Private
World Famous



Heartbroken wrote:
Grr someone took my usual bus seat
ungood
Private
Minister of Pop



Babel wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Grr someone took my usual bus seat
ungood
Very! And y airpods arent loud enough anymore and idk why grggr
Private
Minister of Pop



Heartbroken wrote:
Babel wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Grr someone took my usual bus seat
ungood
Very! And y airpods arent loud enough anymore and idk why grggr
Ooo twisted them a lil to a different position and its better
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last