You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
time to blast music from the speakers
Im on boat 😭
time to blast music from the speakers on a boat
Shdjfkdkdp
Private
Youtube Star



i think imma go to the store get myself a monster n a protein shake yes...
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
hm maybe its time to read a physical book with my eyes,,, i feel like summer makes that more enjoyable
yes
mayb
no yes !!
Private
World Famous



i don't want to study rest
Private
World Famous



i really need to do the symbol thing before exam tomorrow, but whenever i open this law i want to die
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
x look at this fella
BABY why is fella out 
I wish to have a sphynx but taking care of them... hard...
idk his sister is usually out but this guy is usually too shy? never seen him out before but i doubt he ran off on his own

frfr... weekly bathing... no thanks...
hmm is it okay for the breed to just roam outside? damn
yeaaah I love em but I would not be a good mom for one so I would just admire them from pics and maybe friends that have em
Private
World Famous



eh
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
eh
me
Private
Popstar



Why is my stomach so stupid for no reason the past week 
Private
Youtube Star



Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
BABY why is fella out 
I wish to have a sphynx but taking care of them... hard...
idk his sister is usually out but this guy is usually too shy? never seen him out before but i doubt he ran off on his own

frfr... weekly bathing... no thanks...
hmm is it okay for the breed to just roam outside? damn
yeaaah I love em but I would not be a good mom for one so I would just admire them from pics and maybe friends that have em
yesh its fine but maybe not ideal, i mean its technically not fine for any cat breed to roam unsupervised, but  yeah, they just need sun screen and stuff so i wouldnt let mine out without a harness so i can re apply if i had one
Private
Minister of Pop



Y is this girl askin me if I wanna work for her on saturday when thats not even her shift
She's on vacation then even the guy who got that shift alrdy askd me nd I said no, girl 
Did she accept a shift durin her vacation from my other coworker nd now tryin ti change it away again...
Private
Minister of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
Y is this girl askin me if I wanna work for her on saturday when thats not even her shift
She's on vacation then even the guy who got that shift alrdy askd me nd I said no, girl 
Did she accept a shift durin her vacation from my other coworker nd now tryin ti change it away again...
Nd if she did rake that shift she accepted it last NITE comon man.. 
Private
Minister of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
Y is this girl askin me if I wanna work for her on saturday when thats not even her shift
She's on vacation then even the guy who got that shift alrdy askd me nd I said no, girl 
Did she accept a shift durin her vacation from my other coworker nd now tryin ti change it away again...
!!!!!! U said no?!?! Good job !!
Private
Minister of Pop



Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Y is this girl askin me if I wanna work for her on saturday when thats not even her shift
She's on vacation then even the guy who got that shift alrdy askd me nd I said no, girl 
Did she accept a shift durin her vacation from my other coworker nd now tryin ti change it away again...
!!!!!! U said no?!?! Good job !!
If ppl r sick like today I will take shift but this was her bein stupid.. nd she never steps in when anyone is sick Im not gonna take her shift bcus she wants to party or smthin..
Private
Minister of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Y is this girl askin me if I wanna work for her on saturday when thats not even her shift
She's on vacation then even the guy who got that shift alrdy askd me nd I said no, girl 
Did she accept a shift durin her vacation from my other coworker nd now tryin ti change it away again...
!!!!!! U said no?!?! Good job !!
If ppl r sick like today I will take shift but this was her bein stupid.. nd she never steps in when anyone is sick Im not gonna take her shift bcus she wants to party or smthin..
Yes yes but you said you already said no to the orher guy too!!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last