You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Minister of Pop



Im so hungry wahhh
Private
Popstar



Why always after I get out of shower I start sweating immediately in like my face... Its kind of like my skin absorbs water and then it just keeps seeping out for like an hour after 
Private
Minister of Pop



Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
!!!!!! U said no?!?! Good job !!
If ppl r sick like today I will take shift but this was her bein stupid.. nd she never steps in when anyone is sick Im not gonna take her shift bcus she wants to party or smthin..
Yes yes but you said you already said no to the orher guy too!!
Yes it wud b too much it wud make mE sick 
Private
Youtube Star



Standing in line behind the most moderat looking man I’ve ever seen
Private
Youtube Star



Sneezes so I get commie germs on him
Private
Youtube Star



He even worked at a bank
Private
Youtube Star



too fucken warm
Private
Minister of Pop



Fuck yeah bergen trip tomorrow, grandmas sister called we goin 
Private
Minister of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
If ppl r sick like today I will take shift but this was her bein stupid.. nd she never steps in when anyone is sick Im not gonna take her shift bcus she wants to party or smthin..
Yes yes but you said you already said no to the orher guy too!!
Yes it wud b too much it wud make mE sick 
I get it!!!!! Im just proud of u
Private
Popstar



Why am I so paranoid shit, my friend was getting visitors so I took my kindle into tiny bedroom to not be annoying to them (and them to me lol), but then I think he left n then someone came n knocked on door super hard, then I thought I heard grandpa talking in living room? But that can't be lol that would be too crazy but wtf. Wish I had lock on door right now or they will leave soon 
Private
Popstar



Bruh now got scared cus doorbell rang, but at least I know friend is still here cus I thought he left n just random dudes I've never met before in the house 😭
Private
Streetmusician



Went swimming it was sooooo niiiice


Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
Went swimming it was sooooo niiiice

this looks lovely but ma'am are you swimming with ur phone
Private
Youtube Star



my brother not havin called yet - _-

i swear his gf gonna ruin this
Private
World Famous



8
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last