You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
11 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
habba brother.
hobbo
Private
Youtube Star



do we think its overly ambitious of me to say i can volonteer more than 4 hours a week?
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i think its just a matter of learning it n then theyre fun noodles not so scary
Hopefully ??? they just seem inpredictable
but you say this about cats too no? n to me cats are very predictable! but dogs are a bit ??? O_O cos me no used to doggies
But cats feel unpredictable because I can't read body language !! with snake I don't even think i would be able to learn body language
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
habba brother.
habba brother...
dont say that to me what the fuck
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
do we think its overly ambitious of me to say i can volonteer more than 4 hours a week?
4 hours sounds healthy
then more if good
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
Hopefully ??? they just seem inpredictable
but you say this about cats too no? n to me cats are very predictable! but dogs are a bit ??? O_O cos me no used to doggies
But cats feel unpredictable because I can't read body language !! with snake I don't even think i would be able to learn body language
noodle language
Private
Popstar



Babel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Babel wrote:
Which ones
Started and finished 100% match (very short like 90 pages lol), and finished Boys in the valley (very good book tbh tbh) 
i love how i've never heard of the books you read, but i would probably read 100% match
Yeah it was very easy read and thankfully not too long cus I don't think I would read more than the length it was 


Tbh I was unsure abt boys in the valley cus I don't like books that are set in the past I guess, but it wasn't too far removed mby so it was fine. And church woho love it 
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
do we think its overly ambitious of me to say i can volonteer more than 4 hours a week?
4 hours sounds healthy
then more if good
maybe i click the 4 hours/week option n say i might be able to do more if i get interview
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
habba brother.
habba brother...
dont say that to me what the fuck
: ( habba brother /loving
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
but you say this about cats too no? n to me cats are very predictable! but dogs are a bit ??? O_O cos me no used to doggies
But cats feel unpredictable because I can't read body language !! with snake I don't even think i would be able to learn body language
noodle language
my favorite
(im eating noodles tonight)
Private
Popstar



Ggonna read "things have gotten worse since we last spoke and other misfortunes" next I think, good with shorter stories yeha...
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
But cats feel unpredictable because I can't read body language !! with snake I don't even think i would be able to learn body language
noodle language
my favorite
(im eating noodles tonight)
mmm noodle
Private
World Famous



ouch wrote:
Babel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Started and finished 100% match (very short like 90 pages lol), and finished Boys in the valley (very good book tbh tbh) 
i love how i've never heard of the books you read, but i would probably read 100% match
Yeah it was very easy read and thankfully not too long cus I don't think I would read more than the length it was 


Tbh I was unsure abt boys in the valley cus I don't like books that are set in the past I guess, but it wasn't too far removed mby so it was fine. And church woho love it 

short books do wonders sometimes !
I think books set in the past are either very miss or very hit. no in between
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
do we think its overly ambitious of me to say i can volonteer more than 4 hours a week?
4 hours sounds healthy
then more if good
maybe i click the 4 hours/week option n say i might be able to do more if i get interview
yes !!
Private
World Famous



ouch wrote:
Ggonna read "things have gotten worse since we last spoke and other misfortunes" next I think, good with shorter stories yeha...
i've heard so much good about this
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last