You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
World Famous




i want this guy... champ
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
habba brother...
dont say that to me what the fuck
: ( habba brother /loving
how is that loving : ((( just say you hate me
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:

i want this guy... champ

scrunkly
Private
Popstar



Babel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Babel wrote:
i love how i've never heard of the books you read, but i would probably read 100% match
Yeah it was very easy read and thankfully not too long cus I don't think I would read more than the length it was 


Tbh I was unsure abt boys in the valley cus I don't like books that are set in the past I guess, but it wasn't too far removed mby so it was fine. And church woho love it 

short books do wonders sometimes !
I think books set in the past are either very miss or very hit. no in between
I just feel like I can't relate at all, but I liked this one and I liked perfume, but I think mby it just has to be good at explaining wtf is happening cus I don't know stuff 
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:

i want this guy... champ

scrunkly
found abandoned on a camping site sad
Private
World Famous



ouch wrote:
Babel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Yeah it was very easy read and thankfully not too long cus I don't think I would read more than the length it was 


Tbh I was unsure abt boys in the valley cus I don't like books that are set in the past I guess, but it wasn't too far removed mby so it was fine. And church woho love it 

short books do wonders sometimes !
I think books set in the past are either very miss or very hit. no in between
I just feel like I can't relate at all, but I liked this one and I liked perfume, but I think mby it just has to be good at explaining wtf is happening cus I don't know stuff 
no i get that ! something being relateable when reading is so so so important!
Private
Popstar



Babel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Ggonna read "things have gotten worse since we last spoke and other misfortunes" next I think, good with shorter stories yeha...
i've heard so much good about this
I have heard nothing but I came over it randomly on amazon n the name intrigued me so now I read 
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
dont say that to me what the fuck
: ( habba brother /loving
how is that loving : ((( just say you hate me
its habba like habba habba heart eyes and brother like i am close to u n lov u...
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:

i want this guy... champ

scrunkly
found abandoned on a camping site
poor guy
Private
World Famous



ouch wrote:
Babel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Ggonna read "things have gotten worse since we last spoke and other misfortunes" next I think, good with shorter stories yeha...
i've heard so much good about this
I have heard nothing but I came over it randomly on amazon n the name intrigued me so now I read 
yes !!
also if you don't mind reading online Libby is a library resource you might like ! 
Private
Princess of Pop



Babel wrote:
x
i want this guy... champ
BABY
he looks so much like Elliot my baby....
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:

scrunkly
found abandoned on a camping site
poor guy
i hate people
Private
World Famous



Arthema wrote:
Babel wrote:
x
i want this guy... champ
BABY
he looks so much like Elliot my baby....
HOPEFULLY ELLIOT IS MORE HAPPY
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
found abandoned on a camping site
poor guy
i hate people
people shud die and cats should rule
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
do we think its overly ambitious of me to say i can volonteer more than 4 hours a week?
ooooo you wanna go volunteer??? hell yeah
hmmmm I don't think so but maybe it'd be okay to do less?
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last