You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
8 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Princess of Pop



Babel wrote:
Arthema wrote:
Babel wrote:
x
i want this guy... champ
BABY
he looks so much like Elliot my baby....
HOPEFULLY ELLIOT IS MORE HAPPY
Elliot is plump as hell
he seems happy with his occasional showers, despite the fact he lives with my parents
yes he loves to shower he loves water
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
poor guy
i hate people
people shud die and cats should rule
yes
Private
World Famous



Arthema wrote:
Babel wrote:
Arthema wrote:
BABY
he looks so much like Elliot my baby....
HOPEFULLY ELLIOT IS MORE HAPPY
Elliot is plump as hell
he seems happy with his occasional showers, despite the fact he lives with my parents
yes he loves to shower he loves water
rare water cat...
Private
Youtube Star



Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
do we think its overly ambitious of me to say i can volonteer more than 4 hours a week?
ooooo you wanna go volunteer??? hell yeah
hmmmm I don't think so but maybe it'd be okay to do less?
yeah, i cant foster kitties at home bc no space but i wanna help n good work experience yas

i feel like more than 4 hours a week would be doable, but not like every week which is still more than 4hours/week but not regularly...
Private
World Famous




this girl is 3 hour drive away, but I think i love her.,.
Private
World Famous



she's deaf... shelter cat for 107 days
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:

this girl is 3 hour drive away, but I think i love her.,.
can u get her, she will match saga
Private
Princess of Pop



Babel wrote:
Arthema wrote:
Babel wrote:
HOPEFULLY ELLIOT IS MORE HAPPY
Elliot is plump as hell
he seems happy with his occasional showers, despite the fact he lives with my parents
yes he loves to shower he loves water
rare water cat...
I miss his chubby furry self sleeping between my legs no matter how hot it gets
he was a wee bastard but he was MY wee little bastard.. pain.. 
Private
Popstar



Babel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Babel wrote:
i've heard so much good about this
I have heard nothing but I came over it randomly on amazon n the name intrigued me so now I read 
yes !!
also if you don't mind reading online Libby is a library resource you might like ! 
I just buy on kindle its cheap enough for most books, n easier to find what I like hm 
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
x
this girl is 3 hour drive away, but I think i love her.,.
can u get her, she will match saga
idk if she likes dogs... they don't say in the description, but I think I would 100% adopt her if she could
Private
World Famous



ouch wrote:
Babel wrote:
ouch wrote:
I have heard nothing but I came over it randomly on amazon n the name intrigued me so now I read 
yes !!
also if you don't mind reading online Libby is a library resource you might like ! 
I just buy on kindle its cheap enough for most books, n easier to find what I like hm 
this is fair
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
do we think its overly ambitious of me to say i can volonteer more than 4 hours a week?
ooooo you wanna go volunteer??? hell yeah
hmmmm I don't think so but maybe it'd be okay to do less?
yeah, i cant foster kitties at home bc no space but i wanna help n good work experience yas

i feel like more than 4 hours a week would be doable, but not like every week which is still more than 4hours/week but not regularly...
a WEEK oh I thought a day I-
I mean I think 4 hours should be good unless you don't have that time! I thought to try and do something similar as well, I miss interacting with cats but idk if living with cats and going to help other cats is a good idea
Private
World Famous



Arthema wrote:
Babel wrote:
Arthema wrote:
Elliot is plump as hell
he seems happy with his occasional showers, despite the fact he lives with my parents
yes he loves to shower he loves water
rare water cat...
I miss his chubby furry self sleeping between my legs no matter how hot it gets
he was a wee bastard but he was MY wee little bastard.. pain.. 
sad can't you go get him....
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
: ( habba brother /loving
how is that loving : ((( just say you hate me
its habba like habba habba heart eyes and brother like i am close to u n lov u...
uhm..
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
how is that loving : ((( just say you hate me
its habba like habba habba heart eyes and brother like i am close to u n lov u...
uhm..
habba brother
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last