You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
5sar
International Star



where is everyone
Account deleted




5star wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
aint nobody gonna play that
choke
shut up u ratchet ass bald headed ass shedding temu wig ass negative iq ass nasty ass hoe
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
i think ET should be me, joob and teabag
? hello?
Private
World Famous



#offended 
Account deleted




Babel wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
Babel wrote:
i thought it was autobiographical
i think franz kafka would have been even more annoying if he had turned into a cockroach at some point in his life
idk man
the cockroach seemed depressed
my dumbass thought it was gonna be an adventurous book yes metamorphosis was my introduction to kafka
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i think ET should be me, joob and teabag
? hello?
you can also join if you want!
Account deleted




concertsrule wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
yoooo franz kafka u said that quote i like what up bro
which one i dont remember...
"I was ashamed of myself when I realized that life was a costume party, and I attended with my real face"
that is so fucking corny im creasing
Private
World Famous



franzkafka wrote:
Babel wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
i think franz kafka would have been even more annoying if he had turned into a cockroach at some point in his life
idk man
the cockroach seemed depressed
my dumbass thought it was gonna be an adventurous book yes metamorphosis was my introduction to kafka
honestly same ?? it was a good trip though
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i think ET should be me, joob and teabag
? hello?
you can also join if you want!
im offended i wasnt included in the lineup. 
Account deleted




Babel wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
Babel wrote:
idk man
the cockroach seemed depressed
my dumbass thought it was gonna be an adventurous book yes metamorphosis was my introduction to kafka
honestly same ?? it was a good trip though
it was so depressing 
concertsrule
National Star



franzkafka wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
which one i dont remember...
"I was ashamed of myself when I realized that life was a costume party, and I attended with my real face"
that is so fucking corny im creasing
ur the one that said it bro *shrugs*
5sar
International Star



franzkafka wrote:
5star wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
aint nobody gonna play that
choke
shut up u ratchet ass bald headed ass shedding temu wig ass negative iq ass nasty ass hoe
you look like jehovahs witness
Private
World Famous



franzkafka wrote:
Babel wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
my dumbass thought it was gonna be an adventurous book yes metamorphosis was my introduction to kafka
honestly same ?? it was a good trip though
it was so depressing 
sometimes that's the best stuff

Saving A Little Life for my rainy day
Account deleted




concertsrule wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
"I was ashamed of myself when I realized that life was a costume party, and I attended with my real face"
that is so fucking corny im creasing
ur the one that said it bro *shrugs*
i actually think the same to myself everyday but not as cornily said as that
concertsrule
National Star



5star wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
5star wrote:
choke
shut up u ratchet ass bald headed ass shedding temu wig ass negative iq ass nasty ass hoe
you look like jehovahs witness
woah wait ur right
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last