You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Account deleted




Abby wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
5star wrote:
onme32wmd
the memory isnt as vivid anymore but for many years it was
I mean did you just smell it?
because I sometimes smell my cats food, tune food and it smells just like tuna
and I like tuna
no ur right it smelled heavenly i really gotta eat it one day
5sar
International Star



i thinku need to share that message tbh
5sar
International Star



franzkafka wrote:
Abby wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
the memory isnt as vivid anymore but for many years it was
I mean did you just smell it?
because I sometimes smell my cats food, tune food and it smells just like tuna
and I like tuna
no ur right it smelled heavenly i really gotta eat it one day
again
Klavier
Minister of Pop



franzkafka wrote:
5star wrote:
the funniest thing anyone ever has said
not the best thing my mind has produced though i still think me shaving walter white's balls is peak
wholesome
Private
Princess of Pop



franzkafka wrote:
Abby wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
the memory isnt as vivid anymore but for many years it was
I mean did you just smell it?
because I sometimes smell my cats food, tune food and it smells just like tuna
and I like tuna
no ur right it smelled heavenly i really gotta eat it one day
I- 💀
Account deleted




5star wrote:
i thinku need to share that message tbh
ive shared it many times before vp is very familiar with this
Private
Youtube Star



percy is so annoying tonite
Private
Princess of Pop



Nah, ya know what? I don't judge
go get that kibble girl

Account deleted




Klavier wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
5star wrote:
the funniest thing anyone ever has said
not the best thing my mind has produced though i still think me shaving walter white's balls is peak
wholesome
me thinking breaking bad would just be bald walter white balls 💔
Account deleted




Abby wrote:
Nah, ya know what? I don't judge
go get that kibble girl

x
thank u.
Klavier
Minister of Pop



franzkafka wrote:
Abby wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
the memory isnt as vivid anymore but for many years it was
I mean did you just smell it?
because I sometimes smell my cats food, tune food and it smells just like tuna
and I like tuna
no ur right it smelled heavenly i really gotta eat it one day
thatll be the gateway opening you up to the repressed memory of you gulping down a whole can of dog food
Private
Princess of Pop



franzkafka wrote:
5star wrote:
i thinku need to share that message tbh
ive shared it many times before vp is very familiar with this
AHAHAHDGAAF
I almost pissed myself wtf
5sar
International Star



Klavier wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
Abby wrote:
I mean did you just smell it?
because I sometimes smell my cats food, tune food and it smells just like tuna
and I like tuna
no ur right it smelled heavenly i really gotta eat it one day
thatll be the gateway opening you up to the repressed memory of you gulping down a whole can of dog food
im cry8jgng so hard
Account deleted




Klavier wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
Abby wrote:
I mean did you just smell it?
because I sometimes smell my cats food, tune food and it smells just like tuna
and I like tuna
no ur right it smelled heavenly i really gotta eat it one day
thatll be the gateway opening you up to the repressed memory of you gulping down a whole can of dog food
IJOOEJKE«EPE+ my heaf hurts from laughing please
concertsrule
National Star



franzkafka wrote:
Abby wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
the memory isnt as vivid anymore but for many years it was
I mean did you just smell it?
because I sometimes smell my cats food, tune food and it smells just like tuna
and I like tuna
no ur right it smelled heavenly i really gotta eat it one day
me, my mom and my step dad ate a dog treat b4 #mytruth
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last