You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Princess of Pop



I will get back to drawing muscular women now to practice
enjoy the dog food
Private
Princess of Pop



concertsrule wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
Abby wrote:
I mean did you just smell it?
because I sometimes smell my cats food, tune food and it smells just like tuna
and I like tuna
no ur right it smelled heavenly i really gotta eat it one day
me, my mom and my step dad ate a dog treat b4 #mytruth
how was it
Klavier
Minister of Pop



ur gonna be like that ratatouille gif
Account deleted




Abby wrote:
I will get back to drawing muscular women now to practice
enjoy the dog food
everyone drawing muscular women lately wow..
concertsrule
National Star



Abby wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
no ur right it smelled heavenly i really gotta eat it one day
me, my mom and my step dad ate a dog treat b4 #mytruth
how was it
bad
Account deleted




Klavier wrote:
ur gonna be like that ratatouille gif
BYEEO0EEE .... it will be like that ...
Private
Princess of Pop



franzkafka wrote:
Abby wrote:
I will get back to drawing muscular women now to practice
enjoy the dog food
everyone drawing muscular women lately wow..
lately?
It was the first thing I learned when I learned anatomy LMAO
everyone wanna be crushed by one, I want to BE one....
Account deleted




concertsrule wrote:
Abby wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
me, my mom and my step dad ate a dog treat b4 #mytruth
how was it
bad
i dont wana eat the biscuits i want to eat that delicious moist tender juicy canned dog meat
Klavier
Minister of Pop



madder when her tongue touches the kibble
Private
Princess of Pop



concertsrule wrote:
Abby wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
me, my mom and my step dad ate a dog treat b4 #mytruth
how was it
bad
I am glad you answered one of those questions I always had but never went to get the answer myself
sacrifice appreciated
Account deleted




Klavier wrote:
madder when her tongue touches the kibble
there are tears running down my face
Klavier
Minister of Pop



concertsrule wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
Abby wrote:
I mean did you just smell it?
because I sometimes smell my cats food, tune food and it smells just like tuna
and I like tuna
no ur right it smelled heavenly i really gotta eat it one day
me, my mom and my step dad ate a dog treat b4 #mytruth
im glad theres someone here who isnt afraid to be honest
5sar
International Star



Klavier wrote:
madder when her tongue touches the kibble
his is sijkedls
Private
Youtube Star



franzkafka wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
Abby wrote:
how was it
bad
i dont wana eat the biscuits i want to eat that delicious moist tender juicy canned dog meat
whats stopping u
Account deleted




devilcake wrote:
franzkafka wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
bad
i dont wana eat the biscuits i want to eat that delicious moist tender juicy canned dog meat
whats stopping u
no ur right what IS stopping me...
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last