You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



Human acnh wisp
concertsrule
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Human acnh wisp
STTTTTOOOOOP
Private
Youtube Star



concertsrule wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Human acnh wisp
STTTTTOOOOOP
It’s the colors I fink
Private
Youtube Star



Being human acnh wisp is neu or pos btw

it just isn’t mikio 😭
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
this was my first draft 4 mikio i laff. who the hell is this 
x
That’s a stranger!
he looks like he’s a ghost
yes! maybe this is ghost side character 
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Human acnh wisp
giggling
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Being human acnh wisp is neu or pos btw

it just isn’t mikio 😭
it rlly isnt!!!!!! at all
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Being human acnh wisp is neu or pos btw

it just isn’t mikio 😭
it rlly isnt!!!!!! at all
I’m glad you found the real mikio eventually!
Private
International Star



good enough now?
concertsrule
National Star



CeciIia wrote:
good enough now?
cute!
Private
Popstar



I wish friend was here so I coul bathe in blood. But instead other stupid friend is here I hate him rn cus he no blood in his body wtf 
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Being human acnh wisp is neu or pos btw

it just isn’t mikio 😭
it rlly isnt!!!!!! at all
I’m glad you found the real mikio eventually!
after so long bruhh i think out of all my ocs hes the only one who i fully wrote out as a character (in my head) befor i had any idea what he looks like cuz it was like his appearance already existed in my head but it was hidden in some dark corner or smth and i had to stumble around blindly to find it 
actually JNKBKJGDFBG ok i remembered this just now.. when i finally figured out what  hes supposed to look like i no joke woke up from a dream where i had seen him as a blurry blob. and i woke up liek holy shit holy moly i need to draw immediately before this leaves my head
Private
International Star



concertsrule wrote:
CeciIia wrote:
good enough now?
cute!
ty
Private
Youtube Star



Why is the night guard I got perfect chew stim texture I keep chewing instead of clenching jaw 
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
I wish friend was here so I coul bathe in blood. But instead other stupid friend is here I hate him rn cus he no blood in his body wtf 
Blood friend also said he never coming over again probably wtf! Hes a jealous person. But I will convince him mby tomorrow or wednesday 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last