You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
it rlly isnt!!!!!! at all
I’m glad you found the real mikio eventually!
after so long bruhh i think out of all my ocs hes the only one who i fully wrote out as a character (in my head) befor i had any idea what he looks like cuz it was like his appearance already existed in my head but it was hidden in some dark corner or smth and i had to stumble around blindly to find it 
actually JNKBKJGDFBG ok i remembered this just now.. when i finally figured out what  hes supposed to look like i no joke woke up from a dream where i had seen him as a blurry blob. and i woke up liek holy shit holy moly i need to draw immediately before this leaves my head
This is really cool I love when a character just like exists you know like they are a person so you can’t decide what they will look or be like they just are…. 
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
Why is the night guard I got perfect chew stim texture I keep chewing instead of clenching jaw 
I need noght guard but so expensive for little piece of junk. But I grind my teeth so fing bad 
Private
Youtube Star



CeciIia wrote:
good enough now?
I get like half my designs sent back because of skin tone so I rly don’t know…. 😭 tbh sometimes you just have to resubmit and pretend you changed because some people are super picky in voting
Private
Youtube Star



ouch wrote:
ouch wrote:
I wish friend was here so I coul bathe in blood. But instead other stupid friend is here I hate him rn cus he no blood in his body wtf 
Blood friend also said he never coming over again probably wtf! Hes a jealous person. But I will convince him mby tomorrow or wednesday 
Is he the one you tried to stab
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I’m glad you found the real mikio eventually!
after so long bruhh i think out of all my ocs hes the only one who i fully wrote out as a character (in my head) befor i had any idea what he looks like cuz it was like his appearance already existed in my head but it was hidden in some dark corner or smth and i had to stumble around blindly to find it 
actually JNKBKJGDFBG ok i remembered this just now.. when i finally figured out what  hes supposed to look like i no joke woke up from a dream where i had seen him as a blurry blob. and i woke up liek holy shit holy moly i need to draw immediately before this leaves my head
This is really cool I love when a character just like exists you know like they are a person so you can’t decide what they will look or be like they just are…. 
yes jhgjhd i luv it it feels like hes just a guy. i didnt make him he just came in. but its ANNOYING when u can't figure that shit out for like weeks or months 
Private
International Star



devilcake wrote:
CeciIia wrote:
good enough now?
I get like half my designs sent back because of skin tone so I rly don’t know…. 😭 tbh sometimes you just have to resubmit and pretend you changed because some people are super picky in voting
LMAO i will do this next time
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
ouch wrote:
ouch wrote:
I wish friend was here so I coul bathe in blood. But instead other stupid friend is here I hate him rn cus he no blood in his body wtf 
Blood friend also said he never coming over again probably wtf! Hes a jealous person. But I will convince him mby tomorrow or wednesday 
Is he the one you tried to stab
Yes! But he doesn't care abt that, he just doesn't want to share me with my other friend who is pussy no blood no drugs no alcohol no 
Private
Youtube Star



ouch wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Why is the night guard I got perfect chew stim texture I keep chewing instead of clenching jaw 
I need noght guard but so expensive for little piece of junk. But I grind my teeth so fing bad 
I got a really cheapo one that’s like not molded to to teeth first to see if it helped n it helps a little bit I think proper one worth the money even if expensive

n I have dentist appointment in august to maybe get proper fitted dentist nightguard but I’m only doing that because I apparently paid for dental insurance two years ago 😭
Private
Popstar



CeciIia wrote:
devilcake wrote:
CeciIia wrote:
good enough now?
I get like half my designs sent back because of skin tone so I rly don’t know…. 😭 tbh sometimes you just have to resubmit and pretend you changed because some people are super picky in voting
LMAO i will do this next time
I think mby eyes on the last one is too dark, like I can't see the white of the eye barely unless I zoom in 
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
after so long bruhh i think out of all my ocs hes the only one who i fully wrote out as a character (in my head) befor i had any idea what he looks like cuz it was like his appearance already existed in my head but it was hidden in some dark corner or smth and i had to stumble around blindly to find it 
actually JNKBKJGDFBG ok i remembered this just now.. when i finally figured out what  hes supposed to look like i no joke woke up from a dream where i had seen him as a blurry blob. and i woke up liek holy shit holy moly i need to draw immediately before this leaves my head
This is really cool I love when a character just like exists you know like they are a person so you can’t decide what they will look or be like they just are…. 
yes jhgjhd i luv it it feels like hes just a guy. i didnt make him he just came in. but its ANNOYING when u can't figure that shit out for like weeks or months 
Yes!! I have had this happen and it’s very frustrating and you’re just searching in your brain and for inspo for the right thing and nafing… so annoying cos it’s not like you can make fun draws with them until then 😭
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
ouch wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Why is the night guard I got perfect chew stim texture I keep chewing instead of clenching jaw 
I need noght guard but so expensive for little piece of junk. But I grind my teeth so fing bad 
I got a really cheapo one that’s like not molded to to teeth first to see if it helped n it helps a little bit I think proper one worth the money even if expensive

n I have dentist appointment in august to maybe get proper fitted dentist nightguard but I’m only doing that because I apparently paid for dental insurance two years ago 😭
Oh yeah I haven't gone to dentist for mby 5 years almost so uknow. Only dental guard I would get is non prescription 
Private
Youtube Star



ouch wrote:
devilcake wrote:
ouch wrote:
Blood friend also said he never coming over again probably wtf! Hes a jealous person. But I will convince him mby tomorrow or wednesday 
Is he the one you tried to stab
Yes! But he doesn't care abt that, he just doesn't want to share me with my other friend who is pussy no blood no drugs no alcohol no 
Your relationships seem so intense
Private
Youtube Star



I will attempt sleep now goony
Private
International Star



ouch wrote:
CeciIia wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I get like half my designs sent back because of skin tone so I rly don’t know…. 😭 tbh sometimes you just have to resubmit and pretend you changed because some people are super picky in voting
LMAO i will do this next time
I think mby eyes on the last one is too dark, like I can't see the white of the eye barely unless I zoom in 
Last time them denied because the eyes they were very white 🤡
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
ouch wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Is he the one you tried to stab
Yes! But he doesn't care abt that, he just doesn't want to share me with my other friend who is pussy no blood no drugs no alcohol no 
Your relationships seem so intense
Not intense, they are just perfect for my brain like I need the drama but also shut the fuck up I feel like I have to tell everyone fr. 

But blood dude is like, I have go choose either between him or other dude, but I can't cus they give me completely opposite things uknow... Just stupid. Also he says he doesn't care (like me) but he does actually care I think, he cares more than me at least. Me care 0%, he care 15%, but he pretends he cares -10%
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last