You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
9 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Popstar



CeciIia wrote:
ouch wrote:
CeciIia wrote:
LMAO i will do this next time
I think mby eyes on the last one is too dark, like I can't see the white of the eye barely unless I zoom in 
Last time them denied because the eyes they were very white 🤡
Yeah I think it also depends a lot on the screen ur viewing it on, but fr everything just blurs into one for me at least 
concertsrule
National Star



what do i draw ......
Klavier
Minister of Pop



concertsrule wrote:
what do i draw ......
poo
octocat
World Famous



I tried to turn my sleep around after working night shifts last week.. but i took a nap on the couch and now i cant sleep
Klavier
Minister of Pop



octocat wrote:
I tried to turn my sleep around after working night shifts last week.. but i took a nap on the couch and now i cant sleep
very relatable ive been stuck in a cycle of this for like two weeks aj.. good luck to u octocat
octocat
World Famous



Klavier wrote:
octocat wrote:
I tried to turn my sleep around after working night shifts last week.. but i took a nap on the couch and now i cant sleep
very relatable ive been stuck in a cycle of this for like two weeks aj.. good luck to u octocat
Thank u klavier i bet ill fall asleep right before my bf's alarm goes off.. that sounds like 2 exhausting weeks ngl 
Private
Popstar



I hav just ruined a relationship cus I was mad he was mad I was gonna kms. Like ok but goodbye. Sad for me but hes a fucking pussy. My I think of it different tomorrow but probably not, im just so fucking angry lately luke everyone pls shut upppppppp (not anyone on vp has made me angry yet but lol) 
MayaTheRat
Popstar



concertsrule wrote:
what do i draw ......
Mouse 
MayaTheRat
Popstar



MayaTheRat wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
what do i draw ......
Mouse 
 rat
Private
World Famous



hemlo
Private
Youtube Star



Couldn’t sleep now I’m so tired I might diie
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Couldn’t sleep now I’m so tired I might diie
hemlo
Private
World Famous



Holy shit that’s a lot of snow 
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
Holy shit that’s a lot of snow 
oh no
Private
World Famous



Babel wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Holy shit that’s a lot of snow 
oh no
That’s a LOT of snow 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last