You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



When I was like 10 I wanted to be a hairdresser
5sar
International Star



devilcake wrote:
When I was like 10 I wanted to be a hairdresser
me too! 
Private
Youtube Star



5star wrote:
devilcake wrote:
When I was like 10 I wanted to be a hairdresser
me too! 
It must be bc the hairdresser genes
5sar
International Star



devilcake wrote:
5star wrote:
devilcake wrote:
When I was like 10 I wanted to be a hairdresser
me too! 
It must be bc the hairdresser genes
for sure. i dont think id be very good though
Private
Youtube Star



5star wrote:
devilcake wrote:
5star wrote:
me too! 
It must be bc the hairdresser genes
for sure. i dont think id be very good though
Id be decent at the hair cutting but awful at the social part I think….. hairdresser is like 50% cutting hair 50% having conversations with the person getting a haircut, it seems
Private
Youtube Star



From my limited experience getting my hair cut at a hairdresser that is
5sar
International Star



devilcake wrote:
5star wrote:
devilcake wrote:
It must be bc the hairdresser genes
for sure. i dont think id be very good though
Id be decent at the hair cutting but awful at the social part I think….. hairdresser is like 50% cutting hair 50% having conversations with the person getting a haircut, it seems
i just agree to anything they say
Klavier
Minister of Pop



new intig album rlly good yass
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
In one of my dreams my grandma saw me cut my own hair so badly it broke her heart (she’s a hairdresser)
giggle oh no
5sar
International Star



Klavier wrote:
new intig album rlly good yass
yayyyy
Klavier
Minister of Pop



5star wrote:
Klavier wrote:
new intig album rlly good yass
yayyyy
ok 5star!
5sar
International Star



Klavier wrote:
5star wrote:
Klavier wrote:
new intig album rlly good yass
yayyyy
ok 5star!
hii how are u
Klavier
Minister of Pop



5star wrote:
Klavier wrote:
5star wrote:
yayyyy
ok 5star!
hii how are u
sleepy tired confused annoyed giggly calm groovy mad angry funky inspired motivated pissed off exhausted wbu
5sar
International Star



Klavier wrote:
5star wrote:
Klavier wrote:
ok 5star!
hii how are u
sleepy tired confused annoyed giggly calm groovy mad angry funky inspired motivated pissed off exhausted wbu
this is alot of emotions! i hope u are only happy instead! im tired xzzzz
BabeI
Youtube Star



almost 3k pages
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last