You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Minister of Pop



I dreamt it was end of the world nd we were all goin to hell or heaven nd I was next to my chikdhood friends but they r all very christian so they were all goin to heaven nd no one wanted to hold my hand down the stairs bcus "eww u r goin to heell.." nd I was like :::[ goin down all alone in the dark

But then I came to hell nd it was just party nd they were like dont b sad, fuck those losers! Nd I was like yee!!!
Private
World Famous



Maxwell wrote:
I dreamt it was end of the world nd we were all goin to hell or heaven nd I was next to my chikdhood friends but they r all very christian so they were all goin to heaven nd no one wanted to hold my hand down the stairs bcus "eww u r goin to heell.." nd I was like :::[ goin down all alone in the dark

But then I came to hell nd it was just party nd they were like dont b sad, fuck those losers! Nd I was like yee!!!
if heaven is full of christian believers heaven is my hell
Klavier
Minister of Pop



5star wrote:
Klavier wrote:
5star wrote:
hii how are u
sleepy tired confused annoyed giggly calm groovy mad angry funky inspired motivated pissed off exhausted wbu
this is alot of emotions! i hope u are only happy instead! im tired xzzzz
can i keep giggly calm groovy funky inspired motivated 
Private
World Famous



I am so excited for when the people living below us are gone

they're so bad at handling the main door into this building it's embarassing
Private
World Famous



Imagine slamming the door so hard that our small table in the kitchen (on first floor) vibrates every single time they close the front door, and yet it's fully open whenever I go down ?? how can you be this incompetent
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
Imagine slamming the door so hard that our small table in the kitchen (on first floor) vibrates every single time they close the front door, and yet it's fully open whenever I go down ?? how can you be this incompetent
help
Private
Youtube Star



i will probably succumb to snackies today i cannot go another day without coke
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
Imagine slamming the door so hard that our small table in the kitchen (on first floor) vibrates every single time they close the front door, and yet it's fully open whenever I go down ?? how can you be this incompetent
help
they're moving soon fortunately
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
i will probably succumb to snackies today i cannot go another day without coke
omg
i want to too
Private
World Famous



how the fuck do I make a moodboard/inspiration thing with clothing so I can see what I should go for/buy when I lose weight and want an aesthetic wardrobe
Private
Streetmusician



applying for jobs so bowring
Private
World Famous



kruspersille wrote:
applying for jobs so bowring
omg... good luck
Private
World Famous



i shud too...
Private
World Famous



hi
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
hi
hemlo
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last