You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
NOOOOOOO was it smth fun at least
no
it's shirataki pasta 
bleugh
I am worried now

is it that bad...
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
no
it's shirataki pasta 
bleugh
I am worried now

is it that bad...
idk i havent had them but they dont seem good
Private
Streetmusician



i can survive doing a 50% position, i cant w a 10% position, which is so annoying when they dont specify the %
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
bleugh
I am worried now

is it that bad...
idk i havent had them but they dont seem good
it's 10 kcal for 100 gram... I feel like they will be a bad experience honestly... compared to pasta
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
I am worried now

is it that bad...
idk i havent had them but they dont seem good
it's 10 kcal for 100 gram... I feel like they will be a bad experience honestly... compared to pasta
yeah i mean.. maybe theyre super yum at which point najs, but otherwise i think id just prefer working on portion sizes and have 100g of pasta personally idkidk
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
i can survive doing a 50% position, i cant w a 10% position, which is so annoying when they dont specify the %
that is incredibly annoying
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
idk i havent had them but they dont seem good
it's 10 kcal for 100 gram... I feel like they will be a bad experience honestly... compared to pasta
yeah i mean.. maybe theyre super yum at which point najs, but otherwise i think id just prefer working on portion sizes and have 100g of pasta personally idkidk
i think kcal are a good indicator of them being bad honestly ?? that's less than most veggies, so it's like pure nothing we'll consume

I agree on the pasta thing though, problem is we like pasta a lot, so substituting sometimes would be a good thing for bigger meal
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
it's 10 kcal for 100 gram... I feel like they will be a bad experience honestly... compared to pasta
yeah i mean.. maybe theyre super yum at which point najs, but otherwise i think id just prefer working on portion sizes and have 100g of pasta personally idkidk
i think kcal are a good indicator of them being bad honestly ?? that's less than most veggies, so it's like pure nothing we'll consume

I agree on the pasta thing though, problem is we like pasta a lot, so substituting sometimes would be a good thing for bigger meal
oooh rite thats true!!! i think id rather have carrots or smth, you get more nutrients for the same kcal!

thats true! maybe u could miz regular pasta and weird no kcalorie pasta too, depending on the texture rip...
Private
Youtube Star



okay gonna brush teeth n get dressed so i can go to store i need my coke so i can be productive the rest of the day
Private
World Famous



I’m gonna either kill someone or cry in class rn I have those ppl so much what did I do to deserve this 
Private
World Famous



I want to drop out so bad 
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
yeah i mean.. maybe theyre super yum at which point najs, but otherwise i think id just prefer working on portion sizes and have 100g of pasta personally idkidk
i think kcal are a good indicator of them being bad honestly ?? that's less than most veggies, so it's like pure nothing we'll consume

I agree on the pasta thing though, problem is we like pasta a lot, so substituting sometimes would be a good thing for bigger meal
oooh rite thats true!!! i think id rather have carrots or smth, you get more nutrients for the same kcal!

thats true! maybe u could miz regular pasta and weird no kcalorie pasta too, depending on the texture rip...
I fucking love carrots... yum

True... I might try that. I think it's on the menu for tomorrow, so first taste test it, and then decide how to handle
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
okay gonna brush teeth n get dressed so i can go to store i need my coke so i can be productive the rest of the day
yes
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
I’m gonna either kill someone or cry in class rn I have those ppl so much what did I do to deserve this 
sad
are you changing education this summer?
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
I want to drop out so bad 
same
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last