You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
5sar
International Star



whydoiexist wrote:
I’m gonna either kill someone or cry in class rn I have those ppl so much what did I do to deserve this 
dont do either please
Private
Minister of Pop



Customer comin in complainin the spices she bought had expired before she even bought them

Me askin her to show me
Her showing me the production date.. 
Private
World Famous



Maxwell wrote:
Customer comin in complainin the spices she bought had expired before she even bought them

Me askin her to show me
Her showing me the production date.. 
lmao
Private
World Famous



Babel wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I’m gonna either kill someone or cry in class rn I have those ppl so much what did I do to deserve this 

are you changing education this summer?
Uh no 
Private
World Famous



5star wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I’m gonna either kill someone or cry in class rn I have those ppl so much what did I do to deserve this 
dont do either please
Why 
Private
World Famous



Leaving class in 10 minutes bc I don’t give a fuck and he let us sign the attendance paper earlier than always 
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
Babel wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I’m gonna either kill someone or cry in class rn I have those ppl so much what did I do to deserve this 

are you changing education this summer?
Uh no 
why ?sad you hate it
Private
World Famous



Babel wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Babel wrote:

are you changing education this summer?
Uh no 
why ? you hate it
Yes but starting over in another program won’t help I don’t think 
Private
World Famous



Maybe I should drop out and take care of my mental health❤️ I won’t tho❤️❤️
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
Babel wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Uh no 
why ? you hate it
Yes but starting over in another program won’t help I don’t think 
aah fuck
I hope you get some better courses next year
Private
World Famous



if it's any consolation I hated law until I hit the masters part of it
Private
World Famous



Babel wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Babel wrote:
why ? you hate it
Yes but starting over in another program won’t help I don’t think 
aah fuck
I hope you get some better courses next year
No😭 I’ve shared b4 it was like ergonomics commercial law and more boring stuff
Private
World Famous



Picking major is 4th semester then I should mostly have accounting related stuff I think?? 
Private
World Famous



Babel wrote:
if it's any consolation I hated law until I hit the masters part of it
Help 
Private
World Famous



Accounting interesting I hate everything else 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last