You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
Babel wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Yes but starting over in another program won’t help I don’t think 
aah fuck
I hope you get some better courses next year
No😭 I’ve shared b4 it was like ergonomics commercial law and more boring stuff
oh yeah... fuck that shit...
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
Babel wrote:
if it's any consolation I hated law until I hit the masters part of it
Help 
it's okay 
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
Accounting interesting I hate everything else 
can't you just become uneducated accountant
Private
World Famous



Babel wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Accounting interesting I hate everything else 
can't you just become uneducated accountant
Who would hire me…
Private
World Famous



Also my brain can’t comprehend me not having a degree 
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
Babel wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Accounting interesting I hate everything else 
can't you just become uneducated accountant
Who would hire me…
me...
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
Also my brain can’t comprehend me not having a degree 
fair...
Private
Youtube Star



Someone put a scarf and knitted belt on the statue outside the kiosk

now she’s naked with a scarf and blet
5sar
International Star



everyone calling out ET and not one member has said anything #noticing
Private
Youtube Star



5star wrote:
everyone calling out ET and not one member has said anything #noticing
They’d have to log in for that
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
5star wrote:
everyone calling out ET and not one member has said anything #noticing
They’d have to log in for that
most of them were online when i linked eventteam yesterday..
Private
World Famous



i can rest wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ill chill and then shower then vacuum thenplug in my fixed pc and get downloadin
Private
World Famous



5star wrote:
everyone calling out ET and not one member has said anything #noticing
why
because they havent done anything in 2 years?
Private
Youtube Star



Babel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
5star wrote:
everyone calling out ET and not one member has said anything #noticing
They’d have to log in for that
most of them were online when i linked eventteam yesterday..
Oop
Private
World Famous



came home and started crying slay
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last