Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 185
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last
Kaj is dead
Private
Youtube Star
samirasimi wrote:
._.
December
World Famous
December wrote:
Saudade wrote:
December wrote:
i really hope this is a awful joke and not real
Why would I lie?
Private
World Famous
Harness wrote:
lol xDD
Private
Youtube Star
samirasimi wrote:
Harness wrote:
lol xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Private
World Famous
Harness wrote:
samirasimi wrote:
Harness wrote:
lol xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
nice
Admire
Youtube Star
Admire wrote:
Ok then
Private
Youtube Star
samirasimi wrote:
I'm gunna wear balack :U
Private
Youtube Star
samirasimi wrote:
samirasimi wrote:
I'm gunna wear balack :U
Done
Private
Popstar
Lauren wrote:
Saudade wrote:
Lauren wrote:
Not sure if serious or trolling hmm
Is that what I am to you, a troll?
Not sure
Saudade
National Star
Saudade wrote:
Lauren wrote:
Saudade wrote:
Lauren wrote:
Not sure if serious or trolling hmm
Is that what I am to you, a troll?
Not sure
Im hurt.
Aphotic
National Star
Aphotic wrote:
what a huge loss, I am so sad
Private
World Famous
Clegane wrote:
plot twist
he's actually dead
Saudade
National Star
Saudade wrote:
Aphotic wrote:
what a huge loss, I am so sad
Yes many are hurt by this loss
Saudade
National Star
Saudade wrote:
Motionless wrote:
plot twist
he's actually dead
Em implying he isnt already? Dont b rude
Ellikath
National Star
Ellikath wrote:
so are we having a funeral?
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last