You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
minecraft server
Private
Minister of Pop



Teabag wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Omg internet finally 

welcome back from the dead lol
Thank u.
Private
World Famous



aahh might join later
Private
Minister of Pop



Irodohieru wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Irodohieru wrote:
It wont help to save since it is a mp server,  the op need to set /gamerule keepInventory true command for you to not loose them..
Since u op u can do /tphere (name) and tp em to u
I am not op?  none of the commands worked 
Huh. Weird
callum
World Famous



@Arsinoe if you join now max can set u a spawnpoint 
Teabag
World Famous



btw, is the idea that we will build somewhat close together or are ppl goin to the other side of the world lol
callum
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
btw, is the idea that we will build somewhat close together or are ppl goin to the other side of the world lol
im gonna build near ppl
octocat
World Famous



hmmm do I wanna join idk 
Private
Minister of Pop



Ya'll wanna join easy as that 
Teabag
World Famous



I gotta do sum designing- I'll be back soon lol
Private
World Famous



Maxwell wrote:
Ya'll wanna join easy as that 
yes how long u playing for
Private
Minister of Pop



Brutus wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Ya'll wanna join easy as that 
yes how long u playing for
until I fall asleep
Private
World Famous



Maxwell wrote:
Brutus wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Ya'll wanna join easy as that 
yes how long u playing for
until I fall asleep
sounds good me 2, gotta do some stuff but laters!!
looking forward to it
Private
World Famous



srsly been waiting for a server for the longest time<333
Arsinoe
Popstar



callum wrote:
@Arsinoe if you join now max can set u a spawnpoint 
i was out, can i still do that?
callum
World Famous



Arsinoe wrote:
callum wrote:
@Arsinoe if you join now max can set u a spawnpoint 
i was out, can i still do that?
the spawn point is fixed 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last