Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last
Post and I'll
Private
World Famous
Era wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Era wrote:
uu me curiousss
I don't even know
i ve never heard this song before
winterdotter
International Star
winterdotter wrote:
ooo
please also elaborate? why that song makes u think of me
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
ohhh ok
Account deleted
wrote:
hmm
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Era wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Era wrote:
uu me curiousss
I don't even know
X
i ve never heard this song before
WHAT???? CANCELLED, UNFRIENDED
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
winterdotter wrote:
ooo
please also elaborate? why that song makes u think of me
Your name has winter in it and winter = snow
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Leo wrote:
ohhh ok
Cause you are stylish hehe
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Heaven wrote:
hmm
Just cause of your name lmao
snailman
Streetmusician
snailman wrote:
i ve never listened to a single kpop
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Is it gonna be a Dean song? It's gonna be a Dean song, innit?
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
hmmmm
damn sounds interesting
I listened to only 2 kpop songs
let's hear another one hehehe
Buns
International Star
Buns wrote:
Sure ♥
Private
Popstar
Hortensia wrote:
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Alam wrote:
Is it gonna be a Dean song? It's gonna be a Dean song, innit?
Though I guess he's not really a kpop artist, more R&B?
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
snailman wrote:
i ve never listened to a single kpop
Idk just your vibes I guess 😳
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last