You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
I gained 4 followers on todays stream waaaah
wtf i missed stream
Private
Youtube Star



im glad u had good stream tho yahooo
Private
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
I gained 4 followers on todays stream waaaah
do you get money if i spend my prime on you
Teabag
World Famous



Babel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
I gained 4 followers on todays stream waaaah
do you get money if i spend my prime on you
Not until i am affiliate ... I need to have 50 followers to sign up for that
Private
World Famous



i just remembered that teabag murdered me yesterday, maybe no prime...
Private
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
Babel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
I gained 4 followers on todays stream waaaah
do you get money if i spend my prime on you
Not until i am affiliate ... I need to have 50 followers to sign up for that
oh !!
say when it is
i have prime i don't use on twitch
Teabag
World Famous



Babel wrote:
i just remembered that teabag murdered me yesterday, maybe no prime...
Oh! I did?!??!?! I fell asleep yesterday 
Private
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
Babel wrote:
i just remembered that teabag murdered me yesterday, maybe no prime...
Oh! I did?!??!?! I fell asleep yesterday 
you used your teapot to pour boiling water over me
Private
World Famous



i understand falling asleep though... it was late
Teabag
World Famous



Babel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Babel wrote:
i just remembered that teabag murdered me yesterday, maybe no prime...
Oh! I did?!??!?! I fell asleep yesterday 
you used your teapot to pour boiling water over me
Ooopsies
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
Babel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
I gained 4 followers on todays stream waaaah
do you get money if i spend my prime on you
Not until i am affiliate ... I need to have 50 followers to sign up for that
how many now!
Private
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
Babel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Oh! I did?!??!?! I fell asleep yesterday 
you used your teapot to pour boiling water over me
Ooopsies
i forgive
Private
World Famous



I will walk dog in rain and go get two more package
Private
World Famous



i feel so empty
Private
Minister of Pop



worst day ever, i was excited to get home for new genshin update but its updating tonight smh
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last