You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



concertsrule wrote:
hi matteo :3
hello topaz how ru!
Private
Youtube Star



concertsrule wrote:
devilcake wrote:
:3c
im gonna rip all my hair out this is so pretty
*glues ur hair back on*
hopefully ill finish it we'll see...
concertsrule
National Star



devilcake wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
hi matteo :3
hello topaz how ru!
im good! gonna try and make my cutie mark look less clunky!
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
:3c
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



concertsrule wrote:
devilcake wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
hi matteo :3
hello topaz how ru!
im good! gonna try and make my cutie mark look less clunky!
fuun! my tips is limit urself to as few colors and details as possible
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
:3c
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
x :3c
I got rewarded for exercise by seeing pretty design
thank you
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
x :3c
I got rewarded for exercise by seeing pretty design
thank you
woah good job exercising!
Private
Youtube Star



i fink my brain is just a big giga pudding
concertsrule
National Star



devilcake wrote:
i fink my brain is just a big giga pudding
can i talk about my gigapet?
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
x :3c
I got rewarded for exercise by seeing pretty design
thank you
woah good job exercising!
thank you
drinking water gave me this extra energy I recon
I can EAT well AND exercise??? all because of water??? woooow
Private
Youtube Star



concertsrule wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i fink my brain is just a big giga pudding
can i talk about my gigapet?
yes please!!!! i lov digital pets
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
I got rewarded for exercise by seeing pretty design
thank you
woah good job exercising!
thank you
drinking water gave me this extra energy I recon
I can EAT well AND exercise??? all because of water??? woooow
its crazey what water can do... i should try it sometime *sips pepsi*
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
woah good job exercising!
thank you
drinking water gave me this extra energy I recon
I can EAT well AND exercise??? all because of water??? woooow
its crazey what water can do... i should try it sometime *sips pepsi*
agreed
like
my husband also cannot help himself and his love for pepsi, but he started drinking more water alongside it
which is a big and good step
Private
Princess of Pop



ayo wtf
this is not at all what my psychiatrist said life would be for me HA
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last